STATS Inc To Return As Software Provider

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 am

I posted this on the NFBC boards last night, but it pertains to 2011 NFFC as well. Enjoy:

We're proud to announce that STATS Inc will return as the back-end provider for this contest in 2011 and beyond. STATS ran the back-end software for the NFBC and NFFC from 2004-2009 and is the perfect partner for this contest going forward. More details will come shortly, but we wanted everyone to know this as soon as possible.

STATS created many of the features that NFBC and NFFC owners enjoyed in the past, such as an easy-to-use Conditional Bid setup, Live Standings for your league and overall standings that updated your position in real-time data, and a reliable FAAB process.

We are VERY excited to be working with STATS Inc again and we have every confidence in the world that 2011 will be a smooth ride for our customers. The back-end software is being dusted off as we speak and it's been tried and tested before. We believe 2011 will be a great season and we have plans for technological enhancements in the near future as well.

Stay tuned for more details as we're able to provide them, but at least you now know what the back-end software will look like and how it will perform. Thanks all for your patience and please welcome back our old friends from the Windy City!! Yes, Packer and Bear fans can coincide and work together well!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 am

AMEN!!!!!

STATS does an outstanding job, and all the troubles that FanBall had should now be well in the rear view mirror!

Great news and congratulations Greg!! :D

[ February 01, 2011, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 am

WhooHoo! Now I can play in the Online Championship again!!!
@RedRyder

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:39 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
WhooHoo! Now I can play in the Online Championship again!!! Jules, you didn't hear the bad news. The STATS draft site will contain the following ad:

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
WhooHoo! Now I can play in the Online Championship again!!! Jules, you didn't hear the bad news. The STATS draft site will contain the following ad:
[/QUOTE]TeeHeeHee!!

If it were only the Ads that drove me away. Hopefully with the new draftroom I will be able to a)find the players I want in an effective manner b) make a good player que & c) have a readable draft tracker
@RedRyder

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
[/QUOTE]I heard that Greg replaced the fanball ad with his self portrait on the new draft page!

Wayne

FatPerez

Post by FatPerez » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

That is actually incorrect ColtsFan......it has been replaced with a picture of Greg's stache.
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan the Cimmerian

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Originally posted by Ponch:
That is actually incorrect ColtsFan......it has been replaced with a picture of Greg's stache. We are going to be begging for that fanball ad to reapppear next year! :D :eek:

Wayne

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Wow Greg that's awesome news. I couldn't be more excited. I love Stats "just the facts" approach.
I really missed them when we switched.
Will our entire 7 year history be accessible in the archives? :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Wow Greg that's awesome news. I couldn't be more excited. I love Stats "just the facts" approach.
I really missed them when we switched.
Will our entire 7 year history be accessible in the archives? :D Thanks Jeff. Yes, that is the key to this deal for me. I wanted to retain the seven years of history that we built rather than start over with a new event and thankfully everyone involved agreed with that plan. Everything will be transferred back to STATS and retained on a new web site. We are doing all we can now to make that happen in time to get our baseball satellite leagues started soon and everything is progressing well. It's been a wild 4+ weeks, but I think this roller coaster ride is going to finish with a nice, soft landing.

We'll have more details soon. We are finishing up all of our online draft software that we'll own and run ourselves and we have aggressive plans for Slow Drafts and "bowling night" drafts this off-season. We can keep these all private leagues, but someone suggested "seasonal Slow Draft" national contests that could be fun. We will be very aggressive going forward in the football space and you won't see us idle on these boards during the next four months. We just need a CBA by the owners and players and the time needed to transfer the NFFC to our new home and then we'll be off and rolling.

Stay with us this off-season on these boards and get ready for a heavy dose of Tom right here. He will be the football point man for sure.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius