I'm in!

lichtman

I'm in!

Post by lichtman » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:55 am

Gentlemen -- put your hands together for the newest NFFC signer-upper. I, Ico Jones, will be partnering with your old pal Liquid to do some damage drafting in NYC!

I don't want to brag about my skills, but before last year's draft, I predicted that Priest Holmes would be a top 10 running back. :D

In all seriousness, I am very excited to be on board. I was first attracted by the NYC draft, but it was Greg's presence that sealed the deal for me. I happen to know a few people that have had dealings with him over the past decade and they all say he's a stand-up guy. The backing of Krause certainly doesn't hurt.

I've been playing FF for about 18 years (wow!). Believe it or not, I was a "beta" tester of ESPN Fantasy Football back in 1995 -- so I have played it in each of its 10 years.

If you know Liquid, you know how serious he is. Between us two, he's the brains and I'm the good looks.

Good luck to everyone!

[ June 08, 2004, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Ico Jones ]
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

Greg Ambrosius

I'm in!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:42 pm

Now that's the way to introduce yourself!!! I like it. We're honored to have Liquid and Ico Jones in the NFFC as we are really starting to accumulate some SERIOUS fantasy football players. New York is leading all of the cities in signups and the New York Hilton should be buzzing big-time on Sept. 3-4.

Thanks for the kind words. Most guys know I'm a stand-up guy, but I think there's some old girlfriends who don't feel the same way. But all is not fair in love and war!!! Besides, it's their loss now!!!

Welcome aboard and keep the momentum going on these boards. Between the three cities, we have some real potential to draw the best audience in the industry.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius