Worst team ever

Twin Impact

Worst team ever

Post by Twin Impact » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:11 pm

K of Q I like your style, as for Nathan he just keeps the board lively and inspires others to greatness. Our team is in Chicago #4, we had the 3rd lowest score and managed a win. I'll just keep that horseshoe right where it is and hope it keeps working. You experts can make all the right picks, I just want to be lucky.

Twin Impact

Worst team ever

Post by Twin Impact » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:12 pm

K of Q I like your style, as for Nathan he just keeps the board lively and inspires others to greatness. Our team is in Chicago #4, we had the 3rd lowest score and managed a win. I'll just keep that horseshoe right where it is and hope it keeps working. You experts can make all the right picks, I just want to be lucky.

King of Queens

Worst team ever

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:33 pm

Originally posted by Twin Impact:
K of Q I like your style, as for Nathan he just keeps the board lively and inspires others to greatness. Our team is in Chicago #4, we had the 3rd lowest score and managed a win. I'll just keep that horseshoe right where it is and hope it keeps working. You experts can make all the right picks, I just want to be lucky. You've got the right attitude TI, and you also nailed the most important aspect of all this: L-U-C-K. Our team won the main event game this week with zeros from our TE and kicker, on Carolina's final offensive play of the game (the Muhammad TD)--which probably wouldn't have happened if Steve Smith (who our opponent had) didn't get hurt two plays earlier. If that's not luck, then I don't know what is.

Nathan, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and good-natured jabbing at one another is fun, but you will not win many friends (nor drafthelp.com clients) by referring to others as "retards" and "idiots."

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:58 pm

Point well taken KoQ. I save the retard and idiot monikers for people that truly earn the titles. Those are not terms I throw around lightly.

As for Sanchez, such is life. My NFBC fate was sealed when Sexson went down, Giambi and Sanchez put the final nail in the coffin. Sad thing is my team is making a legitimate charge for the money in my league and I should still finish top-50 overall, what could have been.

Charlie Gillespie

Worst team ever

Post by Charlie Gillespie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:03 am

NNOY,
you will not be passing me this week. Mastering the Flow will finish in the money, you will not. and you didn't have any more injuries than we did (Magglio Ordonez). you think you are so good at this but you ain't ****. this "retard" is beating your ass.

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:11 am

Nothing like a little carryover from the NFBC to the NFFC. Be sure to post the final standings from our league KY boy when it’s all said and done. Also notice that I am 50th overall and you are currently 47th. The gaps in our league are all very close and I have no doubt that it will be my team, not yours, that finishes in the money in that league.

Charlie Gillespie

Worst team ever

Post by Charlie Gillespie » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:29 am

as much as i can't stand some of the crap you say, it has been a very competitive divison we are in. every team has injuries, but me and you experienced more than most.

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:23 am

Hopefully everyone does realize that I’m just having fun on the boards and I’m not really an a-hole in real life.

I agree that Chicago #2 has been a crazy league. The fact that I’m in 9th place in the league and 50th overall says a lot about how strong the league turned out to be. There are still 11 teams with a realistic shot at the money with 2.5 weeks to go.