Worst team ever

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:11 am

Guess you didn’t get the game in NYC. There is no doubt after today that Terrell is the featured RC for the Bears. He’ll put up 12-15 points a game on average.

wlfskp

Worst team ever

Post by wlfskp » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:55 pm

Grid I believe everyone should seek education and it is particularly interesting to see Nnoy and Gordon almost being civil to one and other.... but if you are seeking an education should you not spell it correctly first?
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Tkats96

Worst team ever

Post by Tkats96 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:14 am

Actually the memo went out Terrell was to catch more balls in a single game than his entire sorry career. I can assure you he will not average this kind of week (he SUCKS). I love DA BEARS, but hate this piece of crap!

richieprimo

Worst team ever

Post by richieprimo » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:08 am

Originally posted by FresnoFanatics2:
Grid I believe everyone should seek education and it is particularly interesting to see Nnoy and Gordon almost being civil to one and other.... but if you are seeking an education should you not spell it correctly first? Thanks for the grammar lesson, but the spelling mistake was intended as a joke (which goes over many heads in THIS place), to enhance my "board retard" reputation. I was going to use "edumacated" but I thought that it would be a bit too obvious. Anyway, thanks for pointing it out and let me know if I have detention because of it.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Worst team ever

Post by richieprimo » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:20 am

NN :rolleyes: Y....I never argued your point on the Curtis Martin pick, although you've probably just witnessed what will be his highest scoring week of the season. However, I stand by my comment that Vick over Favre was the wrong decision this week, and still believe that you'll struggle to play the right one each week. So far, your over/under on Vick was WAY off, and by the looks of your current score, I think that your 8-0 start could be in jeopardy. I'll shut up too if I ever win a game...but it won't be this week. :cool:

[ September 13, 2004, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Grid Reapers ]
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:34 am

Yep, time to focus on a 7-1 start.

You were right, I underestimated the SF D. It will be Favre next week against the Bears for me, but Vick has AZ and SD looming. Thank God I’m not stuck with a back-up like T. Maddox.

Any Terrell doubters that did not watch the game should know how many times Grossman was looking his way. The pick at the end was thrown into his direction in the endzone. No way Terrell isn’t at least a 12-point a game player this year.

Tkats96

Worst team ever

Post by Tkats96 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:27 am

So Grossman keeps looking Terrell's way ??? Maybe that jackass should get OPEN so Mr. Grossman can toss him the rock. Hell if he did get open it's only a 50-50 shot he won't drop it. I've seen him practice his craft in the past and it was an assault on my eyes! BEARS good (I wish), Terrell BAD !

Charlie Gillespie

Worst team ever

Post by Charlie Gillespie » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:40 am

Gekko, i love the A. Sanchez post. I am in chicago NFBC and remember that remark of nnoy's, which was hilarious. By the way NNOY, you do have a pretty good football team this year.
Charlie Gillespie
Louisville,KY
Las Vegas #1 (Midway Bolts)

nnoy

Worst team ever

Post by nnoy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:10 pm

Originally posted by Charlie Gillespie:
Gekko, i love the A. Sanchez post. I am in chicago NFBC and remember that remark of nnoy's, which was hilarious. By the way NNOY, you do have a pretty good football team this year.
Charlie Gillespie
Louisville,KY
Las Vegas #1 (Midway Bolts) Hey Charlie I remember you now, you’re the retard from KY that can’t read or write (shocked you could find someone to post for you on the board.)

FYI I’ll be passing your sorry NFBC team by the end of the week.

King of Queens

Worst team ever

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:56 pm

For those that were not in the NFBC:

Originally posted by nnoy:
If you’d been sitting in my seat at round 6 with 180-200 HR’s and 15-20 SB’s you would have jumped on Sanchez as well (plus when it’s all said and done he’ll hit about .280 with 50-60 SB’s, not much different from the speed guys that went in round 3.)Actual 2004 numbers: .322, 2 HR, 26 RBI, 41 R...and 19 SB. I guess if he had had more than 332 AB, he'd have hit that projection.

[ September 15, 2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: King of Queens ]