Registation form

chris schinker

Registation form

Post by chris schinker » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:42 pm

Greg, Put up the register link and you'll have an entrant for the contest. As I recall there were quite a few posts on the thread proclaiming thier loyalty once krause committed to honor the baseball prizes. You may have an early rush!!!

wlfskp

Registation form

Post by wlfskp » Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:16 am

Yeah Greg we are waiting too
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Greg Ambrosius

Registation form

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:03 am

Thanks guys. Chris, you will go down in history as having the first post on the NFFC boards.

We will have that done this week as we are just reprogramming the first page a little bit to get some draft photos in so that people can see the setup we had in baseball. We're adding that and another photo and then the registration page will be live. Give us another day or two and we'll have the online registration page live.

We have 100 autographed photos of NFL greats and Hall of Famers that we're giving away to the first signups and I also want to reward our NFBC members if they sign up before June 15th. So give me a day to enjoy the holiday with my family and we'll announce everything right here. Thanks guys.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BONGIZMO

Registation form

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:04 am

Looking forward to this event Greg!
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

BONGIZMO

Registation form

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:07 am

Kind of funny to see the grand poobah of this event listed as a Junior Member on the message board... :D
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Greg Ambrosius

Registation form

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:45 am

My wife must have something to do with that! :D :D I'm a Junior Member at home too! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Dyv

Registation form

Post by Dyv » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:46 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
My wife must have something to do with that! :D :D I'm a Junior Member at home too! ;) Bahahahaaha, he said 'Junior Member'

Ok, we're all just punchy waiting for the football to start...

Love the rules, Greg - dressing up QB and WR scoring will lead to a much more wide open draft format and not be just 'RB and whatever' - this is gonna be fun.

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Greg Ambrosius

Registation form

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:12 am

No one is punchier for football than me. I promise the registration link and page will be up before noon on Friday, April 16th. Just so everyone knows, the entry fee for the NFFC is $1,250 and there is no Events Fee or hotel requirement. The co-manager's fee is $100 if you choose to bring a partner. Other high stakes games have additional expenses and I certainly understand their reasons for passing on the expenses, but our entry fee remains at $1,250 and you can choose your lodging on your own. Our Welcome Reception and post-event parties will either be sponsored or cash bars, so you can determine how much you want to eat and drink without us charging you for that right.

Our Draft Masters League and Auction Leagues will have $600 entry fees and again no Events Fees or hotel requirements. A co-manager fee is $50. We want you to pay for the enjoyment of competing against the best players in the country and for large prizes, not pay for the meeting rooms we're renting or for the drinks we may be serving.

Okay, registration begins tomorrow and I know we have someone standing in all line for all three events right now. I look forward to announcing our first members tomorrow.