Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 am

I promise. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

HIROLLERJR

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by HIROLLERJR » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 am

ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT!!! :D :D Let the good times begin!!

[ April 01, 2010, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: WOODERSON ]

Mike Costaglio

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by Mike Costaglio » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 am

Tom, the last time we heard from the NFFC
Greg said:

Everyone jump into the NFFC Post-Season contest and stay on the boards for the next five weeks and I promise to reveal all details before the Super Bowl. Then we can give away more prize money, start the Trendsetters League and keep the football talk going through the off-season. Sound good?

I hope that your "soon" is quicker than Greg's.

Greg Ambrosius

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 am

Originally posted by Mike Costaglio:
Greg said:

Everyone jump into the NFFC Post-Season contest and stay on the boards for the next five weeks and I promise to reveal all details before the Super Bowl. Then we can give away more prize money, start the Trendsetters League and keep the football talk going through the off-season. Sound good?

I hope that your "soon" is quicker than Greg's. Hey, the last five weeks have felt like FIVE YEARS. So trust me, the time gone is much longer for me than it was for you!!! :D

As Tom said, next week we will be back on the NFFC boards. In fact, Fanball is transferring this old-looking board to the new look NFFC boards now. The transfer takes a little time and might even disable some threads during the process, so stay tuned. It worked seamlessly for the NFBC when we transferred those message boards, but just a heads up that if you see us down for a period next week it's not because we shut down!! :D

We have NEVER left the NFFC boards for this length of time, but I'll explain how baseball went shortly and why our FULL ATTENTION was needed there. We accomplished some great things over there and it was a fulltime job for me, Tom, Geoff Stein and others. But many of the things we accomplished over there will now be applied over in the NFFC, so stay tuned. It's a very exciting time for the NFFC, even if we were away for the last three months.

See ya soon. Thanks for holding down the fort while we were gone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:14 am

Originally posted by Mike Costaglio:
Greg said:

I hope that your "soon" is quicker than Greg's. I've never led you or anyone here astray before Mike. I don't plan on starting now.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TamuScarecrow

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 am

You were right, Greg. My NFFC login to get to my past league sites and the MB's no longer works. Had to come in via 2009 FF registration site. I take it we will be getting emails when and where to go when 2010 FF registration is up and running?
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

GOD Loves You

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
I promise. :D With F+W?? ;)
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Greg Ambrosius

I'll Be Back Here Soon

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Originally posted by Tamuscarecrow:
You were right, Greg. My NFFC login to get to my past league sites and the MB's no longer works. Had to come in via 2009 FF registration site. I take it we will be getting emails when and where to go when 2010 FF registration is up and running? Yes, the new web site, message boards and everything else should be live soon. We need to combine all of your NFFC, Fanball, CDM, FFOC accounts into one location so that you can find access to everything. Without doing that your past teams get lost in the shuffle. We've been combining teams for our baseball owners for 3+ months and finally have everyone good to go.

All details coming soon. We just can't get out of baseball now to save our souls. We've stumbled out of the gate a bit this week and have been fixing the back-end on the fly. It's not the start we expected technically, but we're getting there. I had hoped to transition to football this week and even take a day or two off, but this is the most stressful week Tom and I have had ever in the NFBC/NFFC and we're working hard to keep everything intact. Billy was right, we are working our bugs out in baseball and hopefully football will be a smoother experience.

That is if I live that long. This one is really taking the life out of me.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius