NFFC Night At Citi Field: Free Tickets To Next 50 NY Signups

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 am

We're happy to report that we'll have a special NFFC Night At Citi Field on Wednesday, Aug. 25th that will bring together NFFC members one week before our Live Drafts. We have a block of tickets in one section of Citi Field set aside for NFFC members and we'll all get together for that 7 p.m. ET game against the Florida Marlins. It should be a lot of fun and will set up some good football talk at the ol' ballpark.

The next 50 New York signups for any of our Live Events (Classic, Primetime, Auction Championship, Draft Champions Championship, Super or Ultimate League) will get two free tickets to the Mets game. No matter how many events you sign up for, we're only giving two tickets per signup. We want to have 100+ people at that game and having fun together. We may be able to get a few more tickets beyond the first 100, but let's make this work and fill up a section of Citi Field with NFFC members.

If you signed up under our early-bird special and saved money on the Events Fees and the co-manager fees, the free tickets aren't available as an add-on. But if any of those owners add an Online Championship League team or an NFFC Cutline Championship team, we'll also give you two tickets to the Mets game. No problem there. We already have 36 New Yorkers signed up under the early-bird specials and we hope each of them come and join us at Citi Field too.

We thank the Mets for making this special NFFC Night possible. The Mets are on the road the week before our NFFC drafts at Citi Field, so Wednesday, Aug. 25th works out the best for us. Plus that should be a lot of fun as draft picks will be announced either shortly before that game or shortly after that game. So the football talk could get interesting with so much on the line a few days later.

Okay, who wants to join us at Citi Field for NFFC Night? We may even meet at a location nearby before the game and start the festivities early. The NFFC will have all of the tickets to hand out to our members and we'll make sure everyone gets their tickets before the game. Sign up now and be among our first 50 new members in the NFFC to join us on Draft Day and at Citi Field. See ya there.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 am

Great get-together! I'll be out of town, but this should be a lot of fun for everyone.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 am

Will something similar be offered in Boston for the Red/White Sox?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Will something similar be offered in Boston for the Red/White Sox? Citi Field and the Mets made this offer possible. We do not have any connection with the Red Sox, but we like the Friday night gathering near Fenway or at Fenway if we can pull it off. But no we don't have free tickets in Boston. Again, the New York giveaway is unique and we thank the Mets for making this possible. It should be a good kickoff before the drafts in New York where NFFC peers can get together, talk football and watch baseball.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 am

Will something similar be offered in Boston for the Red/White Sox? Sandman, I HAVE to bust your chops. The Whitesox don't play in Boston. Lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:05 am

haha Diesel. They do on Fri. Sept 3rd!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

I knew there had to be something I missed there. But if you're going to be in Boston on Friday, september 3rd, you shpuld be signing up for the draftchampions and/or auction championships!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

philpo

Post by philpo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

If you signed up under our early-bird special and saved money on the Events Fees and the co-manager fees, the free tickets aren't available as an add-on. But if any of those owners add an Online Championship League team or an NFFC Cutline Championship team, we'll also give you two tickets to the Mets game. No problem there. We already have 36 New Yorkers signed up under the early-bird specials and we hope each of them come and join us at Citi Field too.

Do phone/online players qualify for this offer?

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

You're right diesel. That's why I was the FIRST person to signup (ask for) a DC in Boston! :D We're hoping to head over to Fenway (even if bleachers) after the DC. Check it out in the Boston thread; there are several others planning to join us. Should be a great time.

Of course, we'll all have to PAY for our tickets, unlike NYC, which I must say doesn't seem quite fair, seeing we're all paying the same. But heck, how bad's the price of a ticket when it's on top of $3500 in entry fees?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:43 pm

You're right diesel. That's why I was the FIRST person to signup (ask for) a DC in Boston! :D We're hoping to head over to Fenway (even if bleachers) after the DC. Check it out in the Boston thread; there are several others planning to join us. Should be a great time.

Of course, we'll all have to PAY for our tickets, unlike NYC, which I must say doesn't seem quite fair, seeing we're all paying the same. But heck, how bad's the price of a ticket when it's on top of $3500 in entry fees? The tickets are a perk given to the NFFC for renting out the space. Who knows, maybe they were even thrown in for free? Other draft venues may have their own freebies -- you'll just have to be surprised! :D

Look it at this way: each location has its positives and negatives. In exchange for the "smell of urine" and being in "Chinatown," you get free baseball tickets. Positives. Negatives.

I believe everyone in New York will ALSO have to pay for their Friday night post-draft entertainment. That is, unless Perfect Tommy is willing to lay down his Liberty Interactive credit card!