Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:11 pm

I realize I didn't give anynotice on this, but I'm free till about 10pm tonight if you want to chat. If you have questions for the greatest fantasy player on the planet :rolleyes: let er rip!! :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Okay, why did you finally decide to get in both main events?? Was it the $1 million bonus????
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Is doing two main event drafts in the same day possible for the normal human or do you need special training for this? :D And when in Vegas, what advice can you give to anyone who plans on playing in both events???
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:14 pm

For the newbies checking out the site tonight, provide an honest testimonial about the NFFC and NFBC along with your biggest criticism of our contests. Don't sugarcoat it because there's good and bad in everyone and every fantasy sports contest!! :D

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, why did you finally decide to get in both main events?? Was it the $1 million bonus???? that's an easy one. when i saw the million dollar bonus prize was guaranteed for winning the NFFC Classic and the NBC NFFC Primetime, i knew i couldn't resist.

how else can you win so much money doing something you like. it was a no-brainer! :D

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Is doing two main event drafts in the same day possible for the normal human or do you need special training for this? :D doing TWO main events on the same day is A DREAM COME TRUE!! imagine missing out on your "breakout player of the year" because some toad grabs him 2 rounds early. at least with a second draft the same day, you get another crack at getting him! :cool:

ultimatefs

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by ultimatefs » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:18 pm

How early will you go all-in the Fisher Tournament with JJ and lose?
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:19 pm

And when in Vegas, what advice can you give to anyone who plans on playing in both events??? just come prepared. remember you are in Vegas FIRST AND FOREMOST to draft great teams. the partying comes second. that's an important lesson i learned the hard way.

also, having been in Vegas multiple years, i suggest loading up on bottled water. it's VERY EASY to get dehydrated.

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
How early will you go all-in the Fisher Tournament with JJ and lose? i won't go all-in with JJ

gomizzouman

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by gomizzouman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:22 pm

What potential 1st round pick is most likely to be a bust? why?
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.