BASKETBALL POSITION ELIGIBILITY..

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:38 pm

When will this be available and where? There's a few big names who are changing positions so it would be nice to know so we can draft accordingly.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

stool pigeon

Post by stool pigeon » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:56 am

i'm sure greg's working on the details daily to try to get this thing moving. i'm hoping that he rethinks the draft date, only for selfish reasons that i can't join if it's early afternoon on the 27th. after 5:30 that day or that sunday seems reasonable. ;)
kaw f'ing kaw

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:27 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
When will this be available and where? There's a few big names who are changing positions so it would be nice to know so we can draft accordingly. The minute the NBA allows me to do this, I'll have everything for you. But if I have to wait much longer, it will be impossible to pull this off. I apologize for the delay, but this one is out of my hands and it's frustrating.

If you're interested in participating at $600 per team or would even like to see smaller private leagues at $100-$250 per team, post here and let me know a date and time that would work for you. I'd prefer the weekend of Oct. 28-29 as the opener is Tuesday, Oct. 31. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:03 am

That weekend is fine with me. Actually I can make time for a draft on any date/time. I am also up for the $600 league or even a smaller one. I told my wife I don't give a %!$& what she says, I am playing! And of course I slept outside that night. I hope this this happens as I have been getting my cheat sheets ready and am good to go.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:44 am

GREG im in again, along with scott williams, he also played last year. David Dettera [bluebloods ] is also in.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:35 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
GREG im in again, along with scott williams, he also played last year. David Dettera [bluebloods ] is also in. That's great Eddie. I know we can increase the number of leagues this year, but things are still being held up. I'm doing all I can to get this cleared through the NBA. I hope to know more soon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:41 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That's great Eddie. I know we can increase the number of leagues this year, but things are still being held up. I'm doing all I can to get this cleared through the NBA. I hope to know more soon. with the landmark baseball court ruling, WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE LICENSED BY THE NBA???
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:44 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That's great Eddie. I know we can increase the number of leagues this year, but things are still being held up. I'm doing all I can to get this cleared through the NBA. I hope to know more soon. with the landmark baseball court ruling, WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE LICENSED BY THE NBA??? [/QUOTE]It's a STATS thing, or so I've heard.

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:53 am

... When is openining Night .... and if you guys get this off in time , I got a 100 ducks to donate.
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:55 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That's great Eddie. I know we can increase the number of leagues this year, but things are still being held up. I'm doing all I can to get this cleared through the NBA. I hope to know more soon. with the landmark baseball court ruling, WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE LICENSED BY THE NBA??? [/QUOTE]It's a STATS thing, or so I've heard.
[/QUOTE]Makes sense since Stats e-mailed me and said they would no longer do my stats unless I had an NBA license. They've done them since they opened.

My response was the same as Gekko's :D
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.