Miami is doomed!

Walla Walla

Miami is doomed!

Post by Walla Walla » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:43 pm

Miami better fire Coach W before the rest of the team joins Ricky in la la land. I'm no Miamai fan but this is what I saw in thier second game.
Defense is good. Always was. Offense hasn't a clue. Probably why Ricky left. As a head coach you got to know that if you lose your star player the team needs a leader. Pick your QB early and give him your support! Pick a running back you have and give him support! None of this was done of course. They still won't back one QB. They traded for a third string RB off a passing team.
The offense line is looking at this and saying who cares! Not Coach W. He had the best tan I ever saw. He didn't get that studying film.

mikeybok

Miami is doomed!

Post by mikeybok » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:15 pm

Dooooomed!

Funny to watch Wannstedt get pissed at special teams when the ball was muffed and Miami started at the 11 yard line. I'm thinking ... Yep thats it ... don't worry that your offensive line isn't blocking ... or that the defense is getting to Feeley before the snap when he's in the shotgun. The lost 9 yards on the kickoff return is the "REAL" problem.

Dooomed!

Although they do look like their only one defensive player away from not needing an offense!
Hakuna Matata!