Proof that NNOY is not a tool

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:48 am

Originally posted by Route C:
Also

I must politely disagree with the CMart projection this week. I think it's his turn to be a decoy for the passing game.

Am I only saying that because of our H2H matchup this week? ...........Maybe! LOL C-Mart is the last hope for my team, nothing like a C-Mart / Blaylock (or FA) backfield this week. At least I caught you on the Moss bye and prior to Pittman being in game-shape.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:40 am

Yeah but I also lucked out w/ Williams and Key. being out this week.
By the way - I'll have you know that I haven't had a RB in game shape all year. Your injury riddled backfield could crawl for more pts. that my healthiest wannabies!

Good luck this week NNOY!

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:53 am

Originally posted by Route C:
NNOY
Sorry i missed the show. Sounds like it's getting good reviews from a pretty tough crowd. Does the show air "same time - same day" every week?
Let me know and I'll check out the next one.

RC Fresh off being chastised for my poor sense of humor here is my final plug on this thread:

Same time, same place each week: 7-8pm EDT http://www.sportstalkcleveland.com

The show is also archived, so if you have an hour to kill check it out here:

http://www.sportstalkcleveland.com/archives/index.htm

(We the in the middle of the page, the show is called the Fantasy Insider with Rick Morris and Nathan Noy, last night’s episode should be posted later today (also note that there is no 9.23 episode as we instead teamed with Life’s a Pitch (the link below) for a two-hour special (also worth a listen.)))

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:10 pm

Originally posted by JB:
I agree that the Rams are going to roll this week...gutsy call picking Arizona outright but I could see it.

2 or 3 more touchdowns from CMART may be a stretch...we'll see. I had him targeted as a comeback player and have him in 2 leagues as my 3rd RB. Looks like only the one TD and about a 22 point NFFC performance for C-Mart today. However I was on the money with my AZ outright winner prediction.

JB

Post by JB » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:06 am

You were on the money with all 3 of your picks! (Arizona outright,Rams,& Indy). Great job, I may have to listen to your show again this week.

Originally posted by nnoy:
quote:Originally posted by JB:
I agree that the Rams are going to roll this week...gutsy call picking Arizona outright but I could see it.

2 or 3 more touchdowns from CMART may be a stretch...we'll see. I had him targeted as a comeback player and have him in 2 leagues as my 3rd RB. Looks like only the one TD and about a 22 point NFFC performance for C-Mart today. However I was on the money with my AZ outright winner prediction.
[/QUOTE]

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:26 am

There looks to be a few more lay-ups this week as well. However, I’m not Jim Feist and I don’t have a separate show where I predict the other 3 teams to cover.

For the record I went 0-3 in week 1, then 2-1 with my LOCK of the week coming through in week 2. Followed by 2-0-1 (3-0 if you got SD +10.5 mid-week like I did).

That’s 8-4 or 7-4-1 on the year (depending on what line you got), with a 3-1 record on my LOCK pick. Not enough to retire on my any means.

Thanks for the props JB.

[ October 04, 2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: nnoy ]