Proof that NNOY is not a tool

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:30 pm

Originally posted by JB:
I agree that the Rams are going to roll this week...gutsy call picking Arizona outright but I could see it.

2 or 3 more touchdowns from CMART may be a stretch...we'll see. I had him targeted as a comeback player and have him in 2 leagues as my 3rd RB. JB, If C-MART is your 3rd RB, I hope that you drafted RB, RB, RB, in your first 3 rounds. If you got Martin any later than round 3, then you got the steal of your draft.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:31 pm

Originally posted by nnoy:
With my NFFC dreams on life support (thank you McAllister and S Davis) and the love for me on the MB at an ever-declining rate, I think it’s time for a shameless self-plug.

No I’m not trying to sell you something or rook you out of your money. In fact, what I offer is 100% FREE, it only requires your time.

Tonight from 7-8 EDT is my weekly fantasy sports radio show on http://www.sportstalkcleveland.com (yes that’s the one that has featured the board’s own Tom K as a guest.)

We even have a toll free call-in number if anyone out there wants to come at me live and on the air. Tune in and I promise you an hour of quality entertainment. Great job on the show...you are very well spoken and articulate.

Kudos for NNOY! :D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

JB

Post by JB » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:37 pm

One league is a local league where I took him in the 4th. The other one we can start 3 rbs so I went RB,RB,RB.

Originally posted by Diesel:
quote:Originally posted by JB:
I agree that the Rams are going to roll this week...gutsy call picking Arizona outright but I could see it.

2 or 3 more touchdowns from CMART may be a stretch...we'll see. I had him targeted as a comeback player and have him in 2 leagues as my 3rd RB. JB, If C-MART is your 3rd RB, I hope that you drafted RB, RB, RB, in your first 3 rounds. If you got Martin any later than round 3, then you got the steal of your draft.
[/QUOTE]

JB

Post by JB » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:39 pm

Agreed! I have a newfound respect for NNOY!

Originally posted by Liquid Empire:
quote:Originally posted by nnoy:
With my NFFC dreams on life support (thank you McAllister and S Davis) and the love for me on the MB at an ever-declining rate, I think it’s time for a shameless self-plug.

No I’m not trying to sell you something or rook you out of your money. In fact, what I offer is 100% FREE, it only requires your time.

Tonight from 7-8 EDT is my weekly fantasy sports radio show on http://www.sportstalkcleveland.com (yes that’s the one that has featured the board’s own Tom K as a guest.)

We even have a toll free call-in number if anyone out there wants to come at me live and on the air. Tune in and I promise you an hour of quality entertainment. Great job on the show...you are very well spoken and articulate.

Kudos for NNOY! :D
[/QUOTE]

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:46 pm

Wow thanks guys. Never expected non-sarcastic props on the MB.

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:58 pm

Originally posted by nnoy:
Wow thanks guys. Never expected non-sarcastic props on the MB. It is like the end of the movie, "Revenge Of The Nerds" when all of the brothers from Lambda Lambda Lambda come out show you that they are there for you and "We Are The Champions" is playing in the backround.

Gibert : No one will really be free until nerd persecution ends.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:16 am

We tried to warn you about the FFL GODS nnoy...not nice to do the happy dance at another owners expense... :rolleyes:

posted September 12, 2004 04:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DIESEL02:
Hey NNOY...bad karma dude....

Funny D, I was going to post that to nnoy about the worst team ever thread...man nnoy, you are really tempting the FFL GODS with this stuff...and it's only week 1...
Posts: 73 | From: Duluth | Registered: Apr 2004 | IP: Logged
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:03 am

NNOY
Sorry i missed the show. Sounds like it's getting good reviews from a pretty tough crowd. Does the show air "same time - same day" every week?
Let me know and I'll check out the next one.

RC

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:08 am

Also

I must politely disagree with the CMart projection this week. I think it's his turn to be a decoy for the passing game.

Am I only saying that because of our H2H matchup this week? ...........Maybe! LOL

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:39 am

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
We tried to warn you about the FFL GODS nnoy...not nice to do the happy dance at another owners expense... :rolleyes: Yep, I earned my karma, maybe next year I’ll keep my yap shut (highly doubtful.)