How many OFFICIAL Auction in NYC?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:42 pm

Just curious to know the official count as of Saturday night. Also wanted to know what the plan is if it isn't full as of Friday night?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:49 pm

Greg has the official numbers at the office, but to the best of my understanding we have 13 in the NY auction right now. We have not officially decided how we'll handle things if we come up short, but I know Greg is working on a solution.

[ August 28, 2004, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:01 pm

We have 13 now and we'll have 14 on Friday night. I just can't imagine the next four days going past without someone adding this to their shopping cart. If I'm proven wrong, then I'll make some strong sales pitches to guys who have shown an interest in this before today. They are definitely lurking out there. I think Hammer said he would come if I sent his boss flowers, cash and something else. As I told him, anything is possible.

I'm convinced we'll find 14 and run the league just as planned.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:49 am

Just in case I may have accidentally left someone off the list, here's the New York Auction League lineup. If you want to join, just contact me today at 715-445-4612, ext. 284. Cost is $600 and first place is $4,000. Thanks:

NEW YORK AUCTION LEAGUE
Friday, Sept. 3rd 6 p.m. EST
New York Hilton

Ken Magner
Marc Quitsch
Paul Sidikman
Bill Wasosky
Scott Newman
John Sportini
Eddie Gillis
Johnny Frisella
Scott Simonetti
Caleb Roach
Doug Cooke
Todd Zola
Jerry Biuso

Thanks everyone and let's fill this out today if possible. Then we'll pick the selection order and allow everyone to project dollar values for every single NFL player. Good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius