DraftPractice.com Is Open For Mock Drafting

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 am

Fanball has created DraftPractice.com as a new mock draft site for all fantasy football players. You can go there now and start using the draft software. Just go to www.draftpractice.com and start mocking as mock drafts under many different formats are available all day long.

You will find the NFFC tab with 3RR 14-team and 12-team mock drafts. Feel free to set up a time and invite other owners into the site. Enjoy and good luck all.

There will be a link to the DraftPractice site under your HOME link soon if it's not there already. That will be another way to access the draft lobby. Good luck and feel free to post your comments here about anything involving the site.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Guinness Stingers

Post by Guinness Stingers » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:26 am

Joined a draft a draftpractice . It was supposed to start at 6:20. Clock ticked down to the start of the draft and then nothing.

frankythewrench

Post by frankythewrench » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:56 pm

signed up for 3 mock drafts...clock ticked down to 00...never did start the draft..brutal

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 pm

I logged in but wasn't sure if anybody else was there so I left.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 pm

If this isn't IDENTICAL to the site we will be drafting on for online, satellite, Super, etc. leagues....WHY would I want to mock here???? :confused:

I want to mock on the site I am going to DRAFT ON, to get familiar with everything. I have zero interest in doing mock drafts to "gain info" on where people are going. 99% of mocks aren't taken seriously, and IMO a waste of time UNLESS you are getting familiar with a new site.

PS...THIS is where all the advertising for the NFFC should be....NOT on a site where people are drafting for real.

[ August 04, 2010, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
If this isn't IDENTICAL to the site we will be drafting on for online, satellite, Super, etc. leagues....WHY would I want to mock here???? :confused:

I want to mock on the site I am going to DRAFT ON, to get familiar with everything. I have zero interest in doing mock drafts to "gain info" on where people are going. 99% of mocks aren't taken seriously, and IMO a waste of time UNLESS you are getting familiar with a new site.

PS...THIS is where all the advertising for the NFFC should be....NOT on a site where people are drafting for real. Billy, DraftPractice.com is very similar to the software we are using for the NFFC Online drafts. Everyone can see for themselves what the draft room looks like by entering a mock draft. Click on the NFFC tab and enter a draft that starts every 10 minutes. I'm going into one right now to see if there are any problems. Check out the font size, the Player Search, the Draft Summary, etc., and feel free to test it out. Don't even finish the mock if you don't like or do one with 13 auto-picks, but go there and form your own opinions about the draft room.

This is similar to the NFFC draft room, so again, jump in and see if it's good or bad for yourself.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 am

The biggest complaint is that the Draft Summary is within the same tab as the Player List. You need to toggle back and forth between those two to see the last several picks. You can also see all of the previous picks in the Chat Room, but veteran players are asking for a more obvious draft grid or the Draft Summary listed separately. We hear what they are saying and will see what we can do. But again, go there and give the software a test drive against auto-picks and see what you think.

cdavault

Post by cdavault » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:37 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:

PS...THIS is where all the advertising for the NFFC should be....NOT on a site where people are drafting for real. agreed unless it is fixed i will not even waste my time going there.

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm

The toggle between the Player search and Draft summary will take getting used to...But the slide feature on the team summary is a nice feature.

Just need a few more mock drafters...
mc
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

I tried this site out and it wasn't bad. Of course it was just me against the auto picks but it seems easy to navigate.