TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:47 am

I will answer any and all questions. Fire away !!! :cool:
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

KOTRAX

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:51 am

O.K. I'LL BE THE FIRST. KEVIN JONES IS EXPECTED TO GET 15-20 SNAPS THIS WEEK. WHEN AND IF GETS 100% WILL IT BE A 50-50 SPLIT WITH HIM AND BELL? OR WILL BELL BE A FULL TIME BACK UP?

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:55 am

Originally posted by KOTRAX:
O.K. I'LL BE THE FIRST. KEVIN JONES IS EXPECTED TO GET 15-20 SNAPS THIS WEEK. WHEN AND IF GETS 100% WILL IT BE A 50-50 SPLIT WITH HIM AND BELL? OR WILL BELL BE A FULL TIME BACK UP? Excellent question, KOTRAX. After watching the first two Lions games (being a Kitna owner in Main), the answer to their RB woes points to Tatum. Ofcourse, with the four horseman and Martz, the team has a pass first approach.

In regard to KJ, he will be given the bulk of the work once he is 100% ready and in game shape. Barring set backs, we can probably guess around Week 6ish.

Finally, I would imagine that KJ will increase the passing attack once healthy with the little dump off type plays.

da bears

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by da bears » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:05 am

Hey FI$HER,

I notice we both have Julius Jones on our teams. Do you have any hope for him the rest of this year to put up any kind of decent numbers? He is on my bench this week and maybe the rest of this season at this point...

[ September 20, 2007, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:11 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Mr. Fi$her....

1) do you seek chartered membership in the notoriously exclusive MB Chum-Chum Club?...

2) granted it's very early, but what do you make of SNAKE's fast start in the NFFC Main after the first two weeks?...

3) how do you feel about your own team's chances in The Main this season and what do you view as your strong and weak points?...

...SNAKE 1) I like to run free and have no identification with groups. I was in a fraternity in college and it taught me to think for myself.

2) To further boost your self-worth, I will reiterate that before the season started, you will make the Championship round. With 2 weeks in the books, obviously my endorsement looks healthy.

3) My team is somewhat solid. Obviously the loss of a 3rd rounder (Andre Johnson) is a big blow. But we will try to rally behind our depth and Free agent moves (D. Ward).

As far as mistakes -

1) Berrian over Braylon Edwards or Calvin Johnson at end of 4th round.

2) Julius Jones over Lamont Jordan in 5th round

3) O. Mare over J Elam in the 16th (?) round

Take them 3 moves and FI$HER sits at #1 overall by 7 points. Doesnt mean shizzle though , just food for thought. :cool:

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:14 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Hey FI$HER,

I notice we both have Julius Jones on our teams. Do you have any hope for him the rest of this year to put up any kind of decent numbers? He is on my bench this week and maybe the rest of this season at this point... As a Cowboys fan and a JJ owner (double edged sword or double sided #*&$@) ... it is safe to say that JJ has very little value right now and MB3 is obviously a very good and somewhat consistent fantasy football performer. He will probably sit on both of our benches until either we need him for a bye week fill in OR MB3 gets hurt

DOOMSDAY

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by DOOMSDAY » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:15 am

That was a quick chat, huh.

How bad is Reggie Bush?

I have seen enough out of this guy and seems obvious this kid does not have what it takes to make a lasting impression in the NFL.

He runs scared and is deftly afraid of taking a hit. And it doesn't help that the Saints try and get cute with their play calling for him. For him to succeed they need to get him the ball in stride and line him up wide as a third reciever.

I sure hope they get back to basics and turn The DEUCE LOOSE from here on out!

BillyWaz

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 am

Mr. Fisher,

1) Do you think Bobby Wade (I believe you have him also) will make an impact now that they currently have someone better than a JV QB at the helm (Holcomb)?

2) Will Dwayne Bowe be a worthy flex player as the season progresses, or will he just continue to be held back by Herman Edwards and the woeful KC offense?

3) What is your take on Leon Washington getting ZERO touches (not counting returns) against Baltimore? Is it possible that "mob man Mangini" doesn't realize he has a pretty talented player he isn't utilizing?

Best of luck, and sorry to hear about AJ. I got him in the auction, and although I like my depth, it will probably sting a bit.

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:21 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
That was a quick chat, huh.

How bad is Reggie Bush?

I have seen enough out of this guy and seems obvious this kid does not have what it takes to make a lasting impression in the NFL.

He runs scared and is deftly afraid of taking a hit. And it doesn't help that the Saints try and get cute with their play calling for him. For him to succeed they need to get him the ball in stride and line him up wide as a third reciever.

I sure hope they get back to basics and turn The DEUCE LOOSE from here on out! Reggie Bush looked absolutely wonderful on August 30th. She was not scared and was hitting the holes pritty pritty good (in my best larry david voice).

In regard to fantasy football, I think Reggie Bush was more of glitzy mid first round draft pick. Obviously the high profile RBBC situations are tough on the team owners so far in the first two weeks. But rest assured, the Saints will turn it around this weekend, and I feel Reggie will be a big part of this.