Still waiting....

JerseyPaul

Still waiting....

Post by JerseyPaul » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:56 pm

Actually, my plan is to take them to Small Claims Court. Maybe Judge Judy will be willing to hear the case

I'm going to do this soon, before they decide to go bankrupt.

BLACKHAND

Still waiting....

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:08 pm

takes much too long to use small claims court. does not put the fear into them like bad press. people like that hate to see their names in the press.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

lichtman

Still waiting....

Post by lichtman » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:30 am

JP -- I you know any lawyers (and I'm sure there are quite a few around these parts) a not so polite letter on a lawfirm's letterhead sometimes does the trick.
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

richieprimo

Still waiting....

Post by richieprimo » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:36 am

JP...I agree with Ico. Get an attorney friend on it. The scum of the Earth usually DO get results.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

BillyWaz

Still waiting....

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:35 am

Originally posted by the snake:
Wazass - simply curious, do you still think that McNabb is overrated and T.Jones sucks?..
Yours Truly,
#5 scorer in ENTIRE league As someone else mentioned "act like you have been here before!" Then again in your case, you probably haven't so enjoy it while it lasts!

As for McNabb, yes, I think he is a overrated, but is off to a fine start. If Jones goes off this week, I will be a believer, but that is a BIG if.

Now some for you,

1) Is Todd Heap STILL 70-80 points better than Antonio Gates? (Doubtful since Gates had MORE points when Heap went down) The Snake spouted that out, but then didn't have the balls to back it up with a wager! Good thing, as you would have lost!

2) I told you Joe Horn was as good as Steve Smith! Actually, he will turn out to be much better, since you took a fragile injury prone WR!

Best of luck Snake. I'm predicting that with Holmes not at 100%, and McNabb and Jones not having "career weeks", your team is not going to be on the points leader list for long!

But way to make yourself look like the ARROGANT A$$ that you are!

BillyWaz

Still waiting....

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:36 am

Originally posted by the snake:
Wazass - simply curious, do you still think that McNabb is overrated and T.Jones sucks?..
Yours Truly,
#5 scorer in ENTIRE league As someone else mentioned "act like you have been here before!" Then again in your case, you probably haven't so enjoy it while it lasts!

As for McNabb, yes, I think he is a overrated, but is off to a fine start. If Jones goes off this week, I will be a believer, but that is a BIG if.

Now some for you,

1) Is Todd Heap STILL 70-80 points better than Antonio Gates? (Doubtful since Gates had MORE points when Heap went down) The Snake spouted that out, but then didn't have the balls to back it up with a wager! Good thing, as you would have lost!

2) I told you Joe Horn was as good as Steve Smith! Actually, he will turn out to be much better, since you took a fragile injury prone WR!

Best of luck Snake. I'm predicting that with Holmes not at 100%, and McNabb and Jones not having "career weeks", your team is not going to be on the points leader list for long!

But way to make yourself look like the ARROGANT A$$ that you are!

BillyWaz

Still waiting....

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:50 am

Originally posted by FatPerez:
Huh.....that's strange. I thought Pinchi Brian and I were #5 overall. I guess there's some other Overall Points Leaders listing. Ponch & John baby, Ponch & John. Counting is one of those skills that Snake has not mastered yet! He is too busy beating his own chest and proclaiming his fantasy dominance! (Although he can't come up with any leagues he has won previously!.... WHAT A SHOCK! :eek: :rolleyes: )

Route Collectors

Still waiting....

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:50 am

BWazz
Why waste your time on people with early season predictions and 2nd week bragging rights. These people dig their own graves. See: NNOY

Anyhow, they're just looking for something to do while waiting for the co-ed softball leagues to start. I'll bet none of them are up there in the rankings when it counts.

Let it go - you've got too much class for this pointless jibber-jabber!

BillyWaz

Still waiting....

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:10 am

Yea, I know, but people like Snake (Glenn) bring attention to themselves and this guy is worse. Glenn calls himself a "man" but won't back up his words. You are right about him diggin his own grave though, so I will let this dog die!

[ September 25, 2004, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]