Sunday Incentive To Sign Up For NFFC!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 am

Okay, last weekend things were slow for signups and I grabbed some NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts ($60) and gave them away to anyone who officially signed up for a main event. That seemed to help as I gave away 12 polo shirts last weekend and it spurred us onto a big week. In the last seven days, we have had 65+ signups for our two main events, the best week of signups we've ever had. Awesome.

Okay, I'm limited on the goodies I have under my desk, but I'll throw out the incentives for today anyway.

NFFC Classic: If you sign up for an NFFC Classic main event today, I'll send you a white NFFC polo shirt ($40) in time to wear on Draft Day. I have 7 of them in the office, L or XL. I'll also get you access to Rotoworld's Online Draft Kit ($40) no later than Monday. Just sign up online or contact me on this thread and you're a winner. We are 7 signups away from 20 full leagues, so you win if you sign up today.

NFFC Primetime: If you sign up for an NFFC Primetime main event today, I'll give you an NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirt ($60) on Draft Day. I don't have any in the office, but my buddies at NBC said they have a few left in XL at their offices. I'll also get you access to Rotoworld's Online Draft Kit ($40) no later than Monday. Just sign up online or contact me on this thread and you're a winner. We are 7 signups away from 18 full leagues, so you win if you sign up today.

Signup deadline is Sunday, Aug. 24th, but don't wait until the last minute if you want to be in a full league in each particular city. We're on a roll with the main events and we should finish strong this week. Come and join us for a historic season with NBC Sports.

Thanks all and have a great weekend. Are you ready for some football?? :D Yeah, me too.

[ August 17, 2008, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 am

I should've waited until today to make my signup official. Darn it!!! Oh well, you'd need more then an XL to fit me. :D
That Draft Kit would be an interesting read though. ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 am

Russ Steele will even add to the incentives this weekend for anyone who signs up for an NBC Sports NFFC main event team:

A 1 Year Subscription to www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com <http://www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com> ($9.99 Value, includes 1 NFFC/NBC-specific Cheat Sheet.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:25 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Russ Steele will even add to the incentives this weekend for anyone who signs up for an NBC Sports NFFC main event team:

A 1 Year Subscription to www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com <http://www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com> ($9.99 Value, includes 1 NFFC/NBC-specific Cheat Sheet. Is that a reward or a punishment? ;)
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

A 1 Year Subscription to www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com <http://www.ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com> ($9.99 Value, includes 1 NFFC/NBC-specific Cheat Sheet. Is that a reward or a punishment? ;)
[/QUOTE]:D

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:51 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]:D
[/QUOTE]Can Snake still get in on that offer?

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 am

I'll tell you what, I know next year I am waiting to sign up in mid-late August for all the free SWAG!!! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:43 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I'll tell you what, I know next year I am waiting to sign up in mid-late August for all the free SWAG!!! :D Good luck with that idea. Everything below my desk MUST go this year and then we're done. YOu never saw another Pete Rose autographed baseball being offered after 2004's event, did you? :D

Next year we sell out in early August and the hell with all this stress Tom and I are under!! :D

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I'll tell you what, I know next year I am waiting to sign up in mid-late August for all the free SWAG!!! :D Greg's right - you can't afford to sit back and wait because this may never happen again. Or maybe we'll offer some incentives for people who sign up early next year.

We'll always keep you guessing Billy. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:32 am

I knew my swag would excite the masses!

;)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.