Join Us On Snap Draft And Earn Additional Prize Money

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:28 am

Okay all you crazy NFFC die-hards. I want you to do me a favor this week and check out what we've unveiled at NFFC Snap Draft!

Go to http://nffcsnapdraft.fanball.com and log in with your current NFFC username and password and automatically receive a $5.00 game credit from us.

SnapDraft is a weekly football game that allows you to compete every single week throughout the NFL Season. Contests start as low as 20 cents with up to 100% payout!

NFFC is now giving EVERY NFFC player $5.00 this week, so check it out today!

Test the Snap Draft game out this week because next week we will unveil our new NFFC Special Snap Draft contest. Everyone will want to compete and you might even get a shot at competing against yours truly and Tom Kessenich.

What do you say: Do you have what it takes to beat us in this weekly contest? Bring it on!! :D

Help us out this week, enjoy the $5.00 credit, earn some money and then join us next week for some serious Snap Draft games. You'll love it.

By the way, if you have any issues using your NFFC username/password please use the Contact Us option on Snap Draft and customer support will get you straightened out.

Good luck all and have some fun with this free start.

[ November 18, 2009, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RyanHouston

Post by RyanHouston » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:52 am

I wanted to get some feedback as we make plans for next week and our NFFC Snapdraft plans.

One idea Greg and I had was to do a 14 Team League - $125 Entry with the winner getting a 2010 Entry + $350 in Snapdraft credits.

So in essence -- we'd be offering an opportunity for someone to win their seat at the table for 2010 NFFC for only $125 and enjoying the new Snapdraft game.

Let me know your thoughts. I'm open to your feedback.
Ryan Houston
Fanball.com
Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryanhouston

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 am

I was checking out the NFL games available on SnapDraft. I assume the NFL entries with tonight deadlines are for this weekends games only. The site doesn't really let you know when the contest ends, I assume they end after Monday and are one week contests (did I miss seeing the contest end date?)

Mike
Hakuna Matata!

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 am

Couldn't sign up on the Blackberry. It said something like "file too large to open". My computer at home has a virus thanks to Facebook too, so no SnapDraft for me this week.

I like this idea a lot. If it has live scoring that flows well, it would be something I would do either weekly, or possibly even in a season long league in 2010. Unfortunately, guys like Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Ryan Grant and Housh have helped me into the doghouse. The doghouse where if I spend another penny on fantasy in 2009, I'll be sleeping there.

BUT...I think you're post season contest starts really close to 2010...hmmm...

[ November 19, 2009, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Couldn't sign up on the Blackberry. It said something like "file too large to open". My computer at home has a virus thanks to Facebook too, so no SnapDraft for me this week.

I like this idea a lot. If it has live scoring that flows well, it would be something I would do either weekly, or possibly even in a season long league in 2010. Unfortunately, guys like Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Ryan Grant and Housh have helped me into the doghouse. The doghouse where if I spend another penny on fantasy in 2009, I'll be sleeping there.

BUT...I think you're post season contest starts really close to 2010...hmmm... Marc,

If you like Virginia, we have an extra bedroom.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks Billy. If I don't cash in in that "other" contest that I'm leading right now, I'll give you a call.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Dabigu

Post by Dabigu » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm

6 states and residents of Quebec are ineligible, a money contest and certain states are not able to play
Some Assembly Required

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:31 am

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
I was checking out the NFL games available on SnapDraft. I assume the NFL entries with tonight deadlines are for this weekends games only. The site doesn't really let you know when the contest ends, I assume they end after Monday and are one week contests (did I miss seeing the contest end date?)

Mike Mike, yeah these are instant games that include those weekend games. I'm going to jump into some lower cost games this weekend to check out the site and get acclimated in this and hopefully we can create a following down the stretch with fellow NFFC guys. All of us check out the NFL matchups each week anyway, so this seems like a no-brainer with our group.

Ryan and I are trying to offer some NFFC Snap Draft contests where the participants know each other, so it has a similar feel to it as one of our own NFFC drafts. Heck, you might even have a chance to take some of my money. We're working out the details now and will roll this out next week and continue through the rest of the season. Come and join us.

If you have the time this weekend, check out the site and jump into an entry-level contest. Then you'll know what you're doing when you have a chance to compete against me for some serious money. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 am

Okay, someone help this poor soul out. Give me the top plays for Week 11 outside of Ricky Williams!! :D I'll set my lineup today and let you know how I do. Someone lend me five bucks for this!! :D

I'm going to Lambeau Field on Sunday with my 8-year-old son, so I need at least one Packer!!! :D Let's see your suggestions.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:

Mike Mike, yeah these are instant games that include those weekend games. I'm going to jump into some lower cost games this weekend to check out the site and get acclimated in this and hopefully we can create a following down the stretch with fellow NFFC guys. All of us check out the NFL matchups each week anyway, so this seems like a no-brainer with our group.

Ryan and I are trying to offer some NFFC Snap Draft contests where the participants know each other, so it has a similar feel to it as one of our own NFFC drafts. Heck, you might even have a chance to take some of my money. We're working out the details now and will roll this out next week and continue through the rest of the season. Come and join us.

If you have the time this weekend, check out the site and jump into an entry-level contest. Then you'll know what you're doing when you have a chance to compete against me for some serious money. :D
[/QUOTE]I did ... had R Williams in the lineup .... pulled him last minute because I had the money to upgrade him to Jones Drew ... ouch!
Hakuna Matata!