Can't Sleep...Need Help...

JB

Post by JB » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Is Bush going to play or not? What's with all the limited wed/thurs then no practice fri then limited sat GTD?? WTF? What are we supposed to read into that?

So...who do I start? This is for the FFPC (if you're not familiar you get 1 PPR for RBs and 1.5 PPR for TEs). This is my bench that I have to choose 1 to start.

J. Stewart @ATL
Betts @SEA
Mark Bradley vs BUF
Ginn vs NE
Camarillo vs NE
Matt Jones vs MIN
Jason Hill @ DAL
Zach Miller @ DEN

I'm leaning towards Camarillo or waiting to see if Portis is inactive and if so going Betts and if not plugging in Zach Miller...

OR say SCREW IT and play BUSH! If Bush doesn't play I do have Jordy Nelson I could stick in for what that's worth. You also get the 6 pts for punt returns in this league (Bush) but will he return punts even if he plays? So what would you do?? Please help the insomniac... :D

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:16 am

I wouldnt play Bush even if he a go,they bring him in slowly ,how many of those guys do you need.Ginn has been very good of as late and i would get him in.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 am

I wouldn't start Bush.

For FFPC, I would narrow it to.....

Betts
Z.Miller

Only consider Betts if Portis is out.

And since Betts is also banged up, Z. Miller would probably be your best bet. Since they are goth at 4:00, you can wait on this one.

If Miller gets 5-60 that is 13.5 points. I don't see the others on that list doing that. If he gets a cheap TD....your gold!

Good luck!! :D

[ November 23, 2008, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 am

Does anyone sleep around here?

:D

JB

Post by JB » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 am

How can you sleep when kickoff is in just 5 hours?

Eddie...I only need one. I wasn't even thinking about Ginn because I was still thinking of Camarillo as the better MIA receiver but now that I look closer, I think you may be right about Ginn as the better play. He's been the better receiver 3 of the last 4 weeks. I'm just not sure of the Miami passing attack today, is Brown going to get 5 tds again?

Billy, I may just go with that 2-TE formation :D

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:48 am

That might be the best bench ive ever seen,you could make a point for all player's.Camarillo hasnt done much since his 11 catch game.Ginn is a very talented guy and they want to get the ball in his hand's like the 40yard run last week.I benched him last week and he put up 19 , he's in for the rest of the year .I also love Bradley but he is dinged up a bit.But if he goes he gets a lot of look's.I wouldnt play Stewart as DeAngelo is the main back and you cant count on another game like last week , and he's on the road.Im playing Bradley over Stewart in my auction league if he goes,i also have Desean Jackson as an option but he has slowed down and Balt is very good.
Anyway's Ginn is my pick with Bradley 2nd.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

JB

Post by JB » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:04 am

You wouldn't even consider Miller when you get 1.5PPR for him?

I hear ya on Stewart, he's so unpredictable...he might get 100 yds and a td or two or he might get 19 yards, 0 catches. I'm trying to figure out in another league who to start between Stewart, Camarillo, and A. Gonzalez. I hate all 3 now. Camarillo only had 9 targets the last 2 weeks and didn't do much with them, Gonzalez isn't 100% and might be 4th or 5th option on IND this week, and Stewart is well...Stewart. What to do...hmmm...well I do have Zach Miller in that league too I could always play him but it's only 1PPR, lol this is not good. :confused:

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:07 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
That might be the best bench ive ever seen... Really E Jag?
I've seen better benches in much more competitive leagues like the 14-team NFFC.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:14 am

I would lean toward Ginn if Portis does play.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King