First Batch Of Magazines To Be Mailed Monday

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:50 am

If you chose to pay the $10 shipping fee for magazines this year, I'm happy to report that we'll send out the first batch on Monday. That batch will include our first Fantasy Sports Magazine, Rotowire.com Fantasy Football, FantasyGuru.com Fantasy Football and Footballguys.com Fantasy Football. A second batch will follow in late July and include our second Fantasy Sports Magazine, the Rototimes.com Fantasy Football issue and possibly one Fanball magazine. We're still working on all of that yet, but there definitely will be one more shipping.

Enjoy all of the reading as it's likely the best $10 you've spent. If you've already signed up and didn't check the box for magazines, just e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll get them to you. If you haven't signed up yet for a 2007 event, feel free to do so and just check on the box that indicates a $10 shipping charge for the magazines.

Enjoy all. The shipping of the magazines is a sure sign that Draft Day is right around the corner!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:56 am

SWEET!!! :D

eddietheking

Post by eddietheking » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:40 am

I signed for these right off the bat!
Looking forward to the new magazines!

eddietheking

Post by eddietheking » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 pm

Recieved a big thick package of 4 different Fantasy Football magazines in the mail today Thank you ! It's good to have these to dig through and enjoy way before the drafts I already signed up for are scheduled to start.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 am

Good to hear they're starting to arrive. Hopefully everyone enjoys the goodies. There's definitely a lot of content in all of those mags.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Latham

Post by Latham » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:54 am

I received my magazines this morning! Thank You as I now have an excuse to put my work away for the day!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:03 am

Just got my magazines which is PERFECT TIMING! My regular mail normally doesn't come till after 5:30, and the mags just cam and I am off to the pool with the kids!

SWEET!!! :D

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:04 am

Not sure if I requested the mags for the additional 10 bucks, but I would like my batch as well. Thanks Greg.
For Players. By Players.

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:13 am

Greg,

I believe I had requested the magazines for the $10, but if you did not have me on the list then please send them at your convenience.

You da man!
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Bezoar

Post by Bezoar » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:36 am

Originally posted by BigMO:
Greg,

I believe I had requested the magazines for the $10, but if you did not have me on the list then please send them at your convenience.

You da man! Hey Greg, is there someway (next year) that you can provided feedback when we signup letting us know whether we selected to receive the magazines? It is difficult (for those of us that don't pay attention) to WAIT for the magazines when we don't remember with certainty that we elected to have the magazines shipped.

Just a little programming code could make some of us feel a little more comfortable knowing we have our "fix" on the way. The feedback could be a confirmatory email at the time of signup or maybe a signup history page that we can access at anytime.