Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue May 17, 2005 6:32 am

Much appreciated.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Thanks For The Shout Out On The FBG Boards, Gordon

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue May 17, 2005 6:39 am

no need to thank me. just stating the truth. the thread on the FBG board is getting legs of it's own. it could turn into a royal rumble. :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Tue May 17, 2005 8:07 am

Can't wait to see Gekko get abused by the FBG sharks - only a matter of time. Their favorite bait is arrogance and we all know Gekko's got plenty to spare

[ May 17, 2005, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Nag' ]
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue May 17, 2005 8:24 am

Originally posted by Nag':
Can't wait to see Gekko get abused by the FBG sharks - only a matter of time. Their favorite bait is arrogance and we all know Gekko's got plenty to spare abused? muuuhahahaha!!! what kind of sharks, nurse or great white?

btw, when you gonna answer my question about how many times you made the playoffs in your 4 tries in the wcoff/nffc? i'm curious is all. why are you dodging the question? what are you hiding (if anything)?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 17, 2005 8:27 am

We obviously don't post on those boards, but it's interesting that someone asked about other high-stakes events and the thread turned into a Lenny customer service post! I'd love to see someone post the costs for each of the four high-stakes events out there and let the consumer choose. I don't think any editorializing is even needed. Each event offers something for someone who wants to play and we should just let the consumer choose.

That being said, I think even you would have to agree Nag that we're a little more customer service friendly over here and a little more responsive on the boards. Don't kill Gordon over that one because he's not alone in those thoughts about the other event.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Tue May 17, 2005 8:40 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That being said, I think even you would have to agree Nag that we're a little more customer service friendly over here and a little more responsive on the boards. Don't kill Gordon over that one because he's not alone in those thoughts about the other event. Greg, if you read that thread, my posts were not a NFFC vs. WCOFF debate whatsoever. The discussion was in reference to WCOFF's customer service ONLY, not as it compared to yours. Gekko and another poster made his comments about the WCOFF. I made mine. It was not a "who's better issue".
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue May 17, 2005 8:44 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
That being said, I think even you would have to agree Nag that we're a little more customer service friendly over here and a little more responsive on the boards. Don't kill Gordon over that one because he's not alone in those thoughts about the other event. Greg, if you read that thread, my posts were not a NFFC vs. WCOFF debate whatsoever. The discussion was in reference to WCOFF's customer service ONLY, not as it compared to yours. Gekko and another poster made his comments about the WCOFF. I made mine. It was not a "who's better issue". [/QUOTE]wow...nag backpeddling...

taken from my posts...

Post 1: "That's an easy one. Wcoff is way too expensive. The customer service stinks.

Take a look at the National Fantasy Football Championship. I was their $100,000 winner last year. Rules, Prizes, Message Board are all posted at the following link. The customer service is the BEST I have ever seen."

Post 2: "wcoff service sucks. that's my opinion. i was in the wcoff and compared to the NFFC, it grades out as way below average. the # of enteries in the wcoff is not my concern. i'm the customer...management needs to figure it out....NOT ME"

sorry mr nag.

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Tue May 17, 2005 8:49 am

Those were YOUR posts, gekko. Now please post the ones where I'm debating NFFC VERSUS WCOFF? Thanks.
For Players. By Players.

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Tue May 17, 2005 9:49 am

No response from gekko, so allow me:
FBG Thread

gekko's confussion stemmed from the fact that he tried to make this a NFFC vs WCOFF debate, which can always be had. But it was not here, since noone other than gekko was debating.
For Players. By Players.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue May 17, 2005 10:18 am

Well it looks like Gordon may have recruited someone to join our event. If that's the case, Gordon, I'll make sure Greg buys you another beer in Vegas. It'll be on me. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich