Nine Owners In Line For The $1 Million Bonus

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

if there are "fantasy football karma gods" your team(s) will come crashing down b4 the end of the season (like they did the only time you ever made the playoffs)...and then the world will be right again Greg - Please ban this poster for disrupting this thread intentionally.
Thanks.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
SNAKE will sum it up tidily in one simple word - jealousy...thanks much...SNAKE i applaud anyone who can make money at this game. but for some, luck will be the driving force.

as for you, i honestly think that YOU want people to feel jealous of you (as stated in your post above).
[/QUOTE]...simply for the record SNAKE will state that you are inaccurate here...now disengaging...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]if there are "fantasy football karma gods" your team(s) will come crashing down b4 the end of the season (like they did the only time you ever made the playoffs)...and then the world will be right again
[/QUOTE]These types of posts don't help at all. It is like you want to incite him to respond, and you know he will.

GK/Snake has been far, far better the last couple of weeks staying focused on football only. Please, everybody, let's keep it that way.

Yes, Jules, I agree the names are rude and should go. But at least Snake has been

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am

Guy's Snake is who we thought he was,and we let him off the hook.If you too crown his ass then Crown him.
Come on guy's lets ease up on the Snake just a little as he is who we thought he was.Snake has alway's given nicknames as he is the Chris Berman of the message board.Let's face it he is one of the few and deserves credit. good luck.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 am

Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Can the guys and girls that think Snake is lucky just clam up?
One thread about some players doing well and it turns into Snake bashing by people not on the list.

Give it a rest.

He's on the list.
You aren't.
Congratulate him or find another thread to disrupt.

Thanks. you would be the other person who would up the Luck Meter to 90%
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
SNAKE will sum it up tidily in one simple word - jealousy...thanks much...SNAKE i applaud anyone who can make money at this game. but for some, luck will be the driving force.

as for you, i honestly think that YOU want people to feel jealous of you (as stated in your post above).
[/QUOTE]...simply for the record SNAKE will state that you are inaccurate here...now disengaging...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]if there are "fantasy football karma gods" your team(s) will come crashing down b4 the end of the season (like they did the only time you ever made the playoffs)...and then the world will be right again
[/QUOTE]These types of posts don't help at all. It is like you want to incite him to respond, and you know he will.

GK/Snake has been far, far better the last couple of weeks staying focused on football only. Please, everybody, let's keep it that way.

Yes, Jules, I agree the names are rude and should go.
[/QUOTE]just some smacktalk jack, all fantasy football smacktalk.

if someone from this group were to win a million dollars, i'd rather see eddie or some others win it before a couple people on the list. nothing wrong with thinking or posting that.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:48 am

Originally posted by GK:
...pSSSSSSSSt - Cap'n TrannyHooker an example of stuff that is offensive to some and completely UNRELATED to fantasy football.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:55 am

Originally posted by GK:
...pSSSSSSSSt - Cap'n TrannyHooker an example of stuff that is offensive to some and completely UNRELATED to fantasy football. [/QUOTE]...this gal is simply hilarious man and the only thing worse and more obvious than the intent here is the transparency...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]keep adding to the karma count. :D

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:00 am

Originally posted by Sound Advice:
Can the guys and girls that think Snake is lucky just clam up?
One thread about some players doing well and it turns into Snake bashing by people not on the list.

Give it a rest.

He's on the list.
You aren't.
Congratulate him or find another thread to disrupt.

Thanks. As the girl of the "girls" you referred to above, I said NOTHING about Glenn being lucky or not.

That is a whole other topic, whether Glenn is lucky or not AND how much luck plays a factor. Two topics I haven't really put much thought into...

What I did post and still find true an hour later is:

I find Glenn's name calling rude and offensive. In this case, calling someone a "TrannyHooker" crosses the line in my book.

I have "clam-ed" (ie. NO BASHING) up about the "SNAKE" debate these past few months , but "TrannyHooker" (again) is RUDE and OFFENSIVE to me.

So, since Glenn made the comment in this thread, I commented on it in this thread.

-Jules (a girl, er I mean woman, who left the MBs months ago because she was sick and tired of reading offensive posts...guess it is time to leave again)
@RedRyder