Nine Owners In Line For The $1 Million Bonus

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:41 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:

-Jules (a girl, er I mean woman, who left the MBs months ago because she was sick and tired of reading offensive posts...guess it is time to leave again) I'm with ya Jules. Good luck taking down the $4.5 million or so you've got a shot at between the two contests. :cool:

Greg, is there any chance the ignore function could be expanded to include posts rather than just private messages?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:38 am

Originally posted by Just Russ:
This thread was derailed, but it wasn't by Snake, let the record show. are you on the same planet as the rest of us? just curious?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 am

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
Greg, is there any chance the ignore function could be expanded to include posts rather than just private messages? the wcoff boards have that functionality and it works PERFECTLY. it would be a welcome addition to the nffc boards.

[ November 26, 2008, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

gomizzouman

Post by gomizzouman » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
This thread was derailed, but it wasn't by Snake, let the record show. are you on the same planet as the rest of us? just curious? [/QUOTE]I agree with Russ. I saw a spitwad fly across the room at about 8:51 and hit Snake in the back of the head.
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:09 pm

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Z-Men:
Wow congrats guys!!! I know who I'm rooting for! Several guys up there I respect big time! Hope one of yas take it down. -z- ...uhm, and who would that be, Z?...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Probably not someone whose every single post is designed to draw attention to themselves or their teams.....
[/QUOTE]FELLOWS.(and jules..didnt want to be rude)alot of you know that i am friends with the hatfields and mcCoys. it seems eveyone piles on snake. the above comment by captain hook started this whole thing. captain was not attacked by snake but if you go back and check it out , that started this whole thing. but yet nobody called him out . yes , i can see jules offended but this is fantasy football with smacktalk at times. be offended by men mistreating women , people selling drugs to kids. people who steal.there is alot to be offended by in this world. i hope eddie or snake take the big bucks down.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Soupdog

Post by Soupdog » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 pm

I wish everyone luck, but I really hope none of you take the $1 million down since that means I won't be winning $100K ;)

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Originally posted by Big MO:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
This thread was derailed, but it wasn't by Snake, let the record show. are you on the same planet as the rest of us? just curious? [/QUOTE]I agree with Russ. I saw a spitwad fly across the room at about 8:51 and hit Snake in the back of the head.
[/QUOTE]i think hook read snake's BS post (2nd on this thread) about being "humbled" and responded to it. judging by snake's posts, he is nothing about being humbled. he's EVERYTHING about creating self-believed jealousy (which he even said himself). there's nothing worse than a "two-face"

[ November 26, 2008, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Originally posted by Big MO:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
[/QUOTE]That's exactly the spitwad I saw, too. GG - that makes 3 witnesses - Russ, Mo and me.

I thought at one time Snake was the only guy who couldn't stop, but your last post in this thread shows you just can't NOT say these things to Snake.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:27 pm

i see your point but who is captain hook to pass judgement. there are alot of things i think are selfcentered but let it go without saying anything. sometimes you just got to let things go. otherwise you could fight every rude driver that cut you off every day. lol
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 pm

"Kenny, our Fantasy Sports Association has agreed to host another NFL Draft party this year, so I'll be back in Manhattan in April. Let's plan another ESPN Zone outing for all die-hard NFFC folks during the NFL draft. I think Gillis, Bayley and Gekko have to be on the invite list and we'll make sure they get their butts down there. KOQ says he's going to reserve some REAL prime-time tables for us and I bet we can get 15-20 this year. Bring the Chipster. See ya there."

Greg:

The CHIP and I had a blast in the ESPN ZONE for the NFL draft. We were hoping this would become an annual event. Glad to here you'll be back in April. Timing is always great as the NFBC drafts will be behind us. Now, if I would have paid as much attention to some of those players drafted last season while we were in the Zone instead of working on those wings, I would have a higher ceiling than 3rd place in both events.........and I need to GET extremely lucky to pull that off!

Count us in for the NFL Draft Party. Be great if KOQ can secure us a good spot.

[ November 26, 2008, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Sack ]