Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 pm

greg..let me know

gg..there is a wagon needing attention... lol
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Raiders

Nine Owners In Line For The $1 Million Bonus

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Originally posted by Sack:
"Kenny, our Fantasy Sports Association has agreed to host another NFL Draft party this year, so I'll be back in Manhattan in April. Let's plan another ESPN Zone outing for all die-hard NFFC folks during the NFL draft. I think Gillis, Bayley and Gekko have to be on the invite list and we'll make sure they get their butts down there. KOQ says he's going to reserve some REAL prime-time tables for us and I bet we can get 15-20 this year. Bring the Chipster. See ya there."

Greg:

The CHIP and I had a blast in the ESPN ZONE for the NFL draft. We were hoping this would become an annual event. Glad to here you'll be back in April. Timing is always great as the NFBC drafts will be behind us. Now, if I would have paid as much attention to some of those players drafted last season while we were in the Zone instead of working on those wings, I would have a higher ceiling than 3rd place in both events.........and I need to GET extremely lucky to pull that off!

Count us in for the NFL Draft Party. Be great if KOQ can secure us a good spot. Ken,

There You go again, kissing up to Greg. I'll try and make this one. Ken it was nice meeting the little guy. Hope to see you at the draft. You bring your son to the NFL draft?

John

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:

gg..there is a wagon needing attention... lol :D :D :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
That's exactly the spitwad I saw, too. GG - that makes 3 witnesses - Russ, Mo and me.

I thought at one time Snake was the only guy who couldn't stop, but your last post in this thread shows you just can't NOT say these things to Snake. good. you guys keep snake and when he calls you (or your friend a name) a name (AFTER HE'S BEEN REPEATEDLY WARNED AND PUNISHED), you can sit there and take it.

the rest of us will go to the wcoff boards and be free of name calling and 2-facedness. be careful what you wish for and enjoy!

Duke - i have a very interesting topic to discuss with you there. i'll be starting it in the next two days.

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Originally posted by Soupdog:
I wish everyone luck, but I really hope none of you take the $1 million down since that means I won't be winning $100K ;) Ditto :D
Hakuna Matata!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm done with this topic. Good luck to the owners gunning for the 1 million. and i really mean good LLLLLLUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! :D

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:09 pm

greg, great to hear the ESPN zone is on for next year.I was just talking to Shawn"CC DESPERADOS" the other day about that trip.We had a great time and look forward to another trip to thre big city.Hope we have the returning cast of last year and also add somemore to the event.It definately would be nice to secure the VIP seats...Anyways want to wish everyone a great turkeyday...As well as "megatron",justin gage,mb111,dallas defense and steve breaston...I wish the other 8 the best of luck this weekend and who knows maybe we'll add a few more names.Good luck....Jeff D.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:15 pm

Originally posted by Sack:
Count us in for the NFL Draft Party. Be great if KOQ can secure us a good spot. If I can get a large guaranteed head count, I'm sure I can work something out with the manager. Probably would need 20-25 at a minimum. We'll start planning this a lot earlier for 2009.

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Greg, Kape, and others, I too am looking forward to another draft day gathering.

I sat next to some Redskins fans on the train last year, and believe it or not, actually talked to them. They were headed to a bar for $30 a head food and drink. Maybe we can find something similar as we know ESPN is a tad pricey.

Plus, with Lauranitis entering the draft I would like to somehow find a way to grab a brew with ANIMAL! After ANDRE, my all-time favorite!