Nine Owners In Line For The $1 Million Bonus

Sack

Post by Sack » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:11 am

Congrats guys! Very impressive list.

Where the hell is SHAWN CHILDS on that list? C'mon Shawn - are you slipping?

Actually, I see a CC Desperado's pal on that list. Dawson may be a person to FEAR! Nice job Jeff.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 am

Originally posted by Sack:

Actually, I see a CC Desperado's pal on that list. Dawson may be a person to FEAR! Nice job Jeff. Kenny, our Fantasy Sports Association has agreed to host another NFL Draft party this year, so I'll be back in Manhattan in April. Let's plan another ESPN Zone outing for all die-hard NFFC folks during the NFL draft. I think Gillis, Bayley and Gekko have to be on the invite list and we'll make sure they get their butts down there. KOQ says he's going to reserve some REAL prime-time tables for us and I bet we can get 15-20 this year. Bring the Chipster. See ya there.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 am

Originally posted by Sack:

Actually, I see a CC Desperado's pal on that list. Dawson may be a person to FEAR! Nice job Jeff. Good point, as well as the better Glenn made the list. :D

Were is GG,Billy,Glenn and Shawn? Were do each rank in NFFC/NBC?

Sorry forgot Jules.

John

[ November 26, 2008, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:22 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Captain Hook:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Z-Men:
Wow congrats guys!!! I know who I'm rooting for! Several guys up there I respect big time! Hope one of yas take it down. -z- ...uhm, and who would that be, Z?...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Probably not someone whose every single post is designed to draw attention to themselves or their teams.....
[/QUOTE]...pSSSSSSSSt - Cap'n TrannyHooker, haven't you heard?...FOOTBALL BABY - ONLY FOOTBALL!...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]If it's just "FOOTBALL BABY - ONLY FOOTBALL!" why are you starting in on the name variations again? It's not funny and I actually find it rude and offensive.

-Jules
@RedRyder

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
If it's just "FOOTBALL BABY - ONLY FOOTBALL!" why are you starting in on the name variations again? It's not funny and I actually find it rude and offensive.

-Jules Agreed. I thought Snake turned a corner, but apparently I am wrong.

If snake wins the million (or a couple others on the list), i'm moving the "luck = success meter" to 95% (up from 75%). Can't go to 100% because there is SOME skill involved.

for those of you asking where i am, where childs is, King of Queens, billyWaz, Jules, Derek Anderson, etc...all i can say is that we obviously suck.

[ November 26, 2008, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:41 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
for those of you asking where i am, where childs is, King of Queens, billyWaz, Jules, Derek Anderson, etc...all i can say is that we obviously suck. My NFFC Main team is sucking wind in 91st place, and 60 points behind Lumpy for 3rd place in Las Vegas League 4. I need 200 points in Week 13 to have a shot at 31st place, and even that might not do it.

Yep, I suck!

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
for those of you asking where i am, where childs is, King of Queens, billyWaz, Jules, Derek Anderson, etc...all i can say is that we obviously suck. My NFFC Main team is sucking wind in 91st place, and 60 points behind Lumpy for 3rd place in Las Vegas League 4. I need 200 points in Week 13 to have a shot at 31st place, and even that might not do it.

Yep, I suck!
[/QUOTE]So two out of 20 isn't bad. Keep up the un real season.

John

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 am

GK,

I post that I'm glad your back on the boards, and You fall for the same trap?

Come on Man, just Football. Don't let me down.

John

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 am

I know Phil doesn't want me to say anything about how good He is. But sorry Phil.

Philip Popo more people should know how really Great he is. Phil (I just win Leagues) Popo has been doing just that. Taking on all the top players and winning. As always great job Buddy and keep it going.

Good Luck the rest of the way,

John