Nine Owners In Line For The $1 Million Bonus

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 am

The long regular season is coming to an end and through 12 weeks we still have 9 owners who would be eligible for the $1 million bonus if the season ended today. We still have to get through one more week of the regular season, but here are the 9 owners who would be in the Championship Rounds of the NFFC Classic and the NFFC Primetime if the season ended today:

Eddie Gillis (1st NFFC Classic, 10th, NFFC Primetime)

Todd Ullman (2nd NFFC Classic, 2nd pts in LV 1 of Primetime)

Dave Gerczak (3rd in NFFC Primetime, 15th NFFC Classic)

Matthew Bayley (7th NFFC Primetime, 19th NFFC Classic)

Glenn Karant (1st h2h NFFC Classic, 25th NFFC Primetime)

Philip Popo (1st NY2 of NFFC Classic, 2nd pts NY 3 of Primetime)

Jeff Dawson (1st h2h NY 1 of NFFC Classic, 2nd points NY 4 of Primetime)

Dennis Cassidy (1st h2h Chi 5 of NFFC Classic, 1st h2h of Chi 4 of NFFC Primetime)

Danny Dietrick (1st h2h Orl. 1 NFFC Primetime, 2nd points in Orl. 1 of NFFC Classic)

Congratulations all and good luck in Week 13!!!

[ November 25, 2008, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Congrats all and thanks to the NFFC for bringing this to us.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm

My apologies for leaving Danny Dietrick off my original list as we now have nine owners in line for the $1 million bonus through Week 12. Danny is leading Orlando League 1 of the NFFC Classic in h2h record and his DIRTY DEEDS team is second in points in the NFFC Primetime main event. That team is 5-7 and I missed his high points total down there. Sorry Danny and welcome to the exclusive club. Great job.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Robert Zarzycki

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Wow congrats guys!!! I know who I'm rooting for! Several guys up there I respect big time! Hope one of yas take it down. -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:50 am

I just got off the phone with Eddie Gillis this morning and one of the things I forgot about Eddie this year is that he was the very LAST signup for the NBC Sports NFFC Primetime main event this year. He was already signed up for the NFFC Classic main event, but with times being tough he was hedging on doing the doubleheader. He found some buddies to help him cover the cost of the second entry fee and called Tom on Saturday morning as we were sitting at 71 teams in New York and 251 overall. He grabbed the last spot and now Eddie is one of nine teams in the hunt for the $1 million bonus.

Eddie, that would be a wild story if you take it to the house. Good luck to you and everyone who makes it to the Championship Round. We have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG ways to go yet. :D

Captain Hook

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:51 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Z-Men:
Wow congrats guys!!! I know who I'm rooting for! Several guys up there I respect big time! Hope one of yas take it down. -z- ...uhm, and who would that be, Z?...SNAKE [/QUOTE]Probably not someone whose every single post is designed to draw attention to themselves or their teams.....