Ricky Williams verdict

Diesel

Ricky Williams verdict

Post by Diesel » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:19 pm

Does anyone here think Ricky Williams is going to stay retired after the ruling stating he has to pay the Dolphins $8.6 million back??? I guarantee he is playing with his tail between his legs next season. With what team? I don't know... If someone wants to quit their job to smoke pot, that's their perogative, but the problem is Pot is known for causing short term memory loss, and I guess that's why Ricky Williams thought he was going to walk away from this dilemma unscathed after forgetting he signed a contract binding him to the Dolphins.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Dyv

Ricky Williams verdict

Post by Dyv » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:36 pm

What if he stays in Asia with his cash and buys land to farm pot... can the Dolphins get at him in Malaysia?

D
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

BONGIZMO

Ricky Williams verdict

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:44 pm

He has already stated he will go BK thus sticking the Dolphins with little to no money and No RW...in this Dolphin Fan's opinion, no loss...let the raiders or someone else take a shot on this deadbeat. I just hope whatever team he plays for has the Fins on the schedule next year as I bet Zach, Jason and the rest of the D would love a shot at some payback... ;)
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Walla Walla

Ricky Williams verdict

Post by Walla Walla » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:39 pm

If Ricky starts a pot farm there he won't be around long. They have the Death penalty for drugs there. Football won't seem so bad then.