DALLAS.....

BillyWaz

DALLAS.....

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks a lot guys!

You play the whole game with zero heart and then you score a meaningless TD to bust up the Eagles shutout.

No offense Eddie, but your team was really pissing me off today! :mad:

mattjb

DALLAS.....

Post by mattjb » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Romo's zero has possibly cost me a lot of money in my home league. Need 27+ from graham & Bryant on Monday.

Eddiejag

DALLAS.....

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Thanks a lot guys!

You play the whole game with zero heart and then you score a meaningless TD to bust up the Eagles shutout.

No offense Eddie, but your team was really pissing me off today! :mad: That was horrible,i realize the game didnt matter but wow.Romo going down was brutal as my son has Romo in his super bowl and he gives him a big fat ZERO.And to make this day even worse had to go to my wifes mothers house for a little christmas eve dinner and this time the woman decide no television this evening ,so i dont get to see the 2nd half and just listen to a bunch of women talk where to safe money when christmas shopping.I was dying and almost walked out but my son wouldnt let me get kicked out of the family.And the Cowboys sucked today,what a nightmare. :mad:
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

KenGill

DALLAS.....

Post by KenGill » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 pm

That late touchdown may have won me a satelite league, preventing an Eagles shutout ---the only team that can still beat me had the Eagles D. How about them COWBOYS
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

BillyWaz

DALLAS.....

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Thanks a lot guys!

No offense Eddie, but your team was really pissing me off today! :mad: That was horrible,i realize the game didnt matter but wow.Romo going down was brutal as my son has Romo in his super bowl and he gives him a big fat ZERO.And to make this day even worse had to go to my wifes mothers house for a little christmas eve dinner and this time the woman decide no television this evening ,so i dont get to see the 2nd half and just listen to a bunch of women talk where to safe money when christmas shopping.I was dying and almost walked out but my son wouldnt let me get kicked out of the family.And the Cowboys sucked today,what a nightmare. :mad:
[/QUOTE]Oh geez Eddie.....that is definitely a bad day!

Merry Christmas! :D

Tom Kessenich

DALLAS.....

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:23 am

I agree Billy. That was an embarrassment. The Cowboys really should be ashamed for putting forth that type of (non) effort. I realize the game meant nothing and Romo got hurt early but that was nothing short of a joke. They made no effort whatsoever to win the game with the players they had. I've seen preseason games played with more passion and sense of urgency.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

wizardbw

DALLAS.....

Post by wizardbw » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:41 am

$*%*%%(^*^*^!!! This goose egg will probably cost me the super and probably 2nd too....sigh...i hate this game!

Originally posted by mattjb:
Romo's zero has possibly cost me a lot of money in my home league. Need 27+ from graham & Bryant on Monday.

Eddiejag

DALLAS.....

Post by Eddiejag » Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:01 am

How about[ Im all in] he has Romo and still might win the 100.000 with taking a Zero. Amzing.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

DALLAS.....

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:28 am

Originally posted by mattjb:
Romo's zero has possibly cost me a lot of money in my home league. Need 27+ from graham & Bryant on Monday. I'll be pulling for the Graham portion of that.....

The crazy thing is I am going AGAINST Roddy, Gonzo, and Julio in some sort of combination in 3 leagues......they ALL can't go nuts, can they??? :eek:

mattjb

DALLAS.....

Post by mattjb » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by mattjb:
Romo's zero has possibly cost me a lot of money in my home league. Need 27+ from graham & Bryant on Monday. I'll be pulling for the Graham portion of that.....

The crazy thing is I am going AGAINST Roddy, Gonzo, and Julio in some sort of combination in 3 leagues......they ALL can't go nuts, can they??? :eek:
[/QUOTE]I was 26.5 down going into last night and I got 26.7. I think I won it by 0.2 points :eek: