NFFC Online June 15th Giveaway: Chris Johnson Signed Photo

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 am

Okay, let's add a little spark to our NFFC Online Championship League signups today and reward those early-bird signups who jumped in with us. This giveaway is only good through Tuesday, June 15th and you must be paid in full to receive the giveaway, so plan accordingly.

Here we go:

** For anyone who buys an NFFC Online Championship 3-Pack and is paid in full via credit card or check, they will receive a Chris Johnson 8x10 autographed photo from Fanball. Chris Johnson spoke at our Interactive Sports Conference in Las Vegas in March and he personally autographed these photos for us. So now you get to save $100 on the three-pack ($950 instead of $1,050), but you also get an autographed CJ 8x10 photo. This is good for those who already signed up for a 3-pack, so congrats. All 10 of you will get this photo mailed to you in July.

Now, SIGN UP NOW for the NFFC Online Championship and get a CJ 8x10 autographed photo. Offer is good through Tuesday, June 15th.

** Our second offer is for anyone who signs up for ANY single NFFC Online Championship game and is paid in full by Tuesday, June 15th. We'll give away an autographed 8x10 Mike Sims-Walker photo to any Online Championship league signup through Tuesday. Mike also spoke at our ISC conference and signed these items for us personally. He's a great, great guy and we're happy to have these giveaways for you. Anyone who is already signed up for an Online Championship already qualifies for this giveaway.

Okay, come and get 'em!! :D The goodies are yours and you can always switch the draft dates later if something comes up. We want to get this event rolling and we have the goodies to make it happen. Welcome aboard and best of luck in the hunt for the $50,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:31 am

These will look great next to my Rich Gannon autographed picture! Excellent!

The only downside: these two pictures won't be personalized "To King of Queens". :(

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:

The only downside: these two pictures won't be personalized "To King of Queens". :( I can do that for you!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

The only downside: these two pictures won't be personalized "To King of Queens". :( I can do that for you!! :D
[/QUOTE]Just for that, I'll be calling into your late night radio show appearance later today. That is, if I can get through -- I'm sure the phone lines will be jammed!

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 am

Him? To quote Vince Coleman..."whoop de dam do"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:54 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

[/QUOTE]Just for that, I'll be calling into your late night radio show appearance later today. That is, if I can get through -- I'm sure the phone lines will be jammed!
[/QUOTE]Don't ask tough questions!! :D And stay away from the personal life questions. I have too many skeletons hiding there!! :D

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:56 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:

Him? To quote Vince Coleman..."whoop de dam do" If you sign up through me Steve I know I can get you a better Chris Johnson autographed photo than that one!! :D Get your head out of baseball for a second and into football. CJ is your No. 1 pick this year, not some useless infielder. See ya in the NFFC in three months.

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

For you ROI freaks (which I'm admittedly one); this contest is beginning to remind me of the Crazy Eddie commercials that were run in the NY/CT area back in the 80's. The wacko owner would come on like a screaming maniac about the INSANE deals he was giving on TV's and stereos.

Well, at least in this contest, Greg is playing Crazy Eddie.
If you only enter one team at a $350 entry fee you'll enjoy an 86% payout, which is nice. But,if you get the 3 pack for $950 and get the $100 savings, your payout then exceeds 95%. If you then factor in the value of an 8x10 autographed picture of Chris Johnson at $50. (it's probably valued higher); then the payout exceeds 100%!!!! INSANE!!!! And that's assuming the contest sells out at 600 entries.

I repeat....this deal is INSANE!!!

Or as others might say...whoop de dam do!!!!

Hammerheads

Post by Hammerheads » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 am

I'm still waiting for my Ronnie Brown helmet from last year.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 am

Originally posted by Hammerheads:
I'm still waiting for my Ronnie Brown helmet from last year. Dan, we used an outside vendor for those items (unlike this year's items which are in St. Louis) and we apologize if you didn't receive one. Please email me at [email protected] and let's see if we can get something worked out.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich