NFFC Draft Spots Will Now Be Revealed!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:35 am

Okay, it's T-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes until all NFFC draft spots are announced for the Auction Championship, Classic and Primetime main events. Tom and I finally have everything in place and we are just double-checking a lot of the leagues. We are all set to announce these on time at 8 pm ET.

Anyone with me tonight or will I be alone on a Friday night? :D I'm going to start with the Classic leagues at 8 pm ET and then the Primetime leagues. The Auction Championship leagues could be announced before or after, I'm not sure yet!! ;) Stay tuned.

Thanks once again to everyone who supported the NFFC this year. We are all ECSTATIC with the turnout this year. This is definitely a record-breaking year for the NFFC and the 14-team format is definitely alive and well. And thankfully, the 12-team format continues to grow as well with the debut of the Diamond League and the sellout of 720 spots in the NFFC Online Championship. It's been an amazing, amazing season.

So now let's get it on with the selection of the draft spots. Look for more updates on this thread, but right now we are just 4 hours and 30 minutes away. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Your presents are coming soon, good and bad. :D Enjoy whatever is found under the wrappings and make the most of them. Good luck all.

[ August 27, 2010, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Okay, it's T-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes until all NFFC draft spots are announced for the Auction Championship, Classic and Primetime main events. Tom and I finally have everything in place and we are just double-checking a lot of the leagues. We are all set to announce these on time at 8 pm ET.

Anyone with me tonight or will I be alone on a Friday night? :D I'm going to start with the Classic leagues at 8 pm ET and then the Primetime leagues. The Auction Championship leagues could be announced before or after, I'm not sure yet!! ;) Stay tuned.

Thanks once again to everyone who supported the NFFC this year. We are all ECSTATIC with the turnout this year. This is definitely a record-breaking year for the NFFC and the 14-team format is definitely alive and well. And thankfully, the 12-team format continues to grow as well with the debut of the Diamond League and the sellout of 720 spots in the NFFC Online Championship. It's been an amazing, amazing season.

So now let's get it on with the selection of the draft spots. Look for more updates on this thread, but right now we are just 4 hours and 30 minutes away. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Your presents are coming soon, good and bad. :D Enjoy whatever is found under the wrappings and make the most of them. Good luck all. Bad timing for me Greg. How about an hour earlier!

kapefear

Post by kapefear » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 am

Can i get the Chris Johnson mini-helmet with my #1 selection? 4 hours ttil post time,this is worst than xmas....Good luck everybody!!!

:D :cool:

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 am

i have a little league fall baseball draft at 6pm. i hope it goes quick.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:11 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
i have a little league fall baseball draft at 6pm. i hope it goes quick. Do you use KDS and 3RR with that league?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:19 am

no...but im getting the timer out. 15 seconds left guys.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 am

Poker game at 7:30...damn.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:31 am

Yaaaaa-boyyyy!!! 90 minutes and Tom and I have our first beer down!! :D We're feeling good about this now. All is good and draft sports are a comin'!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 am

Hey Greg...
What cities did you combine Bosten with? If any

A.A.
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED