New York-Chicago Draft Masters League Is Full

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:36 am

Okay, we now have seven Draft Masters League signups in Chicago and seven in New York and can officially close out this league. My apologies to everyone as I somehow had left Eddie Gillis off the original list. Eddie signed up for this one to complete his weekend Trifecta earlier this week and somehow I forgot to mark it down. So we are set with 14 right now.

That being said, we'll easily be able to pull this off as long as the Chicago Draft Masters League owners can plan on drafting at noon CST rather than 1 p.m. I have confirmations from four owners, but need to touch base with three other owners. This way we will start promptly at 1 p.m. EST and hook up with the Chicago owners via phone at noon CST. Owners in both cities will have their own draft facilitators, their own draft boards and will be seated in their exact spot of the U-shaped draft floor, just as if all of the owners were present next to them. This should go off without a hitch.

Okay, here's the list of competitors and Tom and I will select the draft order first thing Monday morning. Enjoy.

CHICAGO-NEW YORK DRAFT MASTERS LEAGUE:
CHICAGO OWNERS:
Scott Stauffer
Donald Thompson
James Tracy
Nathan Noy
Dean Newsom
Thomas Greenwald
Mike Ferre

NEW YORK OWNERS
Ken Magner
Marc Quitsch
Paul Sidikman
David Zwickel
Michael Edelman
Eddie Gillis
Todd Zola

Thanks guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000 league prize. Happy drafting and then just let those lineups roll during the season!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Sack

Post by Sack » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:09 am

Greg/Tom, nice job as usual....looking forward to the Draft