NFFC Charter Member Hats

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:02 am

Just a heads up to some of my NFFC Charter Members: I still have your hats at the office. I think most of these were folks who competed in the Phone Leagues, but I have more than a dozen still here. None of them have team names on them, so let me know if you want something stitched and I'll get it done.

I also still have:
2 for Mike Ferre
3 for Lumpy
1 for Tom Spinoso

I'll send all of these out next week to get stitched. Again, if you didn't pick your hat up or you were on the phone league and want your hat stitched with your team name, let me know and I'll mail it out to you later. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Eddiejag

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:12 am

GREG i never got one , if possible would love one.
If their taken no big deal , thank's not a member of the chum chum club.Will this hurt me. he he he.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
GREG i never got one , if possible would love one.
If their taken no big deal , thank's not a member of the chum chum club.Will this hurt me. he he he. No problem, there's one here for ya. What do you want stitched on the side??
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

wlfskp

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by wlfskp » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:35 am

Hey Greg please remember u took mine and Daryl's hat back with u from Vegas to stitch FresnoFanatics on still waiting please do not give them away....thanks

Mark
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

Eddiejag

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am

How about Eddie G, THAT WORKS.THANK'S.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 am

Originally posted by FresnoFanatics5:
Hey Greg please remember u took mine and Daryl's hat back with u from Vegas to stitch FresnoFanatics on still waiting please do not give them away....thanks

Mark Yup, I have those two right here. Sorry, I forgot to add that on the post above, but you were covered. I need to send those in soon and get them out to everyone. I promise.

Captain Hook

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 am

Originally posted by FresnoFanatics5:

Mark Greg - Fresno is NOT that long a drive from Phoenix - bring them with you this week and have Mark drive down and meet us for baseball and brewskies :D

wlfskp

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by wlfskp » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Captain would love to thanhks for the offer...however must watch Fresno beat Nevada....got tix and the game awaits
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

mikeybok

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by mikeybok » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:36 am

Hi Greg.

Thanks for remembering. I would love them to say "Ugly Green Tomatoes"

Thank you.
Hakuna Matata!

Raiders

NFFC Charter Member Hats

Post by Raiders » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 am

Greg,

Those hats are nice by the way. Frank has his on. Mark(Diesel) had his UFC hat on.

John