Where did the big money go this week?

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:35 pm

Originally posted by LB Big Richards:
Call it good drafting or luck, but in LV6, Gordon, Stecker, Blaylock were all drafted and ReShard Lee was picked up last week. Thus:

Jamal Robertson $426
Ki-Jana Carter $401
Ben Roethlisberger $155

Only 2 teams have less than $600 FAAB remaining. More injuries please.

BTW, isn't Wiggins out 2-4 weeks?

Hojin You are correct, anyone grabbing Wiggins to cover near term injuries and byes will get to watch him sit next to Kleinsasser and watch Owens play... :rolleyes:
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:18 am

Originally posted by nnoy:
As noted before, let Holmes start. KC will be up huge early and Blaylock will get reps no matter what. I’d put his total points at 5.5 for this week if Holmes plays and 11.5 if he does not. That’s 5.5 or 11.5 more than A. Smith, Bryson, C. Martin, S. Davis, or the Deuce would have gotten for me. NN :rolleyes: Y...and the "misses" just keep on comin'

By the way...which of your QB's are you wishing to get hurt in Week 14, while you're facing those other 31 people???
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

lichtman

Post by lichtman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:51 am

Swinjin. You funny.
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:49 am

Originally posted by Al Swearengen:
quote:Originally posted by nnoy:
As noted before, let Holmes start. KC will be up huge early and Blaylock will get reps no matter what. I’d put his total points at 5.5 for this week if Holmes plays and 11.5 if he does not. That’s 5.5 or 11.5 more than A. Smith, Bryson, C. Martin, S. Davis, or the Deuce would have gotten for me. NN :rolleyes: Y...and the "misses" just keep on comin'

By the way...which of your QB's are you wishing to get hurt in Week 14, while you're facing those other 31 people???
[/QUOTE]Looks more and more likely I’ll be facing 191 other teams instead of 31 those last three weeks.

At least the fools that run the Chiefs lost again.

For the record Vick can and go ahead and break his leg again ASAP. Nothing like having the offensive player of week the on my bench while Favre tanks against the Bears, then watching him put up a horrible performance the following week while Favre dominates from my bench.

Fellow S. Davis owners join me in prayer that he returns this week. It’s my last hope for my NFFC team (although my Draft Champions team is 7th overall and my Auction team is 21st.)

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:41 am

Originally posted by I Cojones:
Swinjin. You funny. ICO...I'm starting to feel a twinge of sympathy for poor ole' Nathan. He's like a lost child that found himself wandering in the fantasy woods. He is getting scalped by the dirt-worshipping, heathen kocksukka's that we are.

"Listen to the thunder, NN :rolleyes: Y"
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

JB

Post by JB » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:57 am

Sorry NNOY...he's officially OUT this week!

Originally posted by nnoy:

Fellow S. Davis owners join me in prayer that he returns this week. It’s my last hope for my NFFC team (although my Draft Champions team is 7th overall and my Auction team is 21st.)

brad_brown

Post by brad_brown » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:05 am

Haha..... I feel bad for NNOY but not too bad since I am in the same league as him and am penciling in DeShaun Foster to my starting lineup as I speak (to go along with Chris Brown and Edgerrin James).

Some people have all the luck, some people don't and then there is just nnoy.
Uber Wizdom / Chicago League #3 / Pick #8
Chicago MickeyWhippers / NFFC Mid-Season A / Pick #6

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:50 am

Originally posted by Brad Brown:
Some people have all the luck, some people don't and then there is just nnoy. Brad...hilarious :D