Hurricane A Comin

Tom Kessenich

Hurricane A Comin

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:02 am

Hey folks, as those of you on the East Coast know, there's a hurricane headed your way. For those of you traveling, we're obviously hoping your travel is a safe one. But if you could make some contingency plans please do so. If you want to e-mail me some detailed cheat sheets that would be fine in case you can't make it. Or you have our tracker phone number and we'll work something out on the day of the event if you provide us with a contact number we can call. Let me know here or by e-mail ([email protected]). Thanks much.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Hurricane A Comin

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:47 am

There are three guys from southern Florida who are set for Las Vegas and they are trying everything they can to get in, but if it doesn't work out we'll try to hook them up via phone. So we don't have any combination phone leagues in the NFFC, but hopefully those of you in Las Vegas will understand if one team in your league is making their picks via phone. Anyone who isn't in the NFFC but who would still like to make it to Las Vegas, please let me know just in case something happens out here with a team that can't even do the phone hookup.

Good luck everyone in your travels and be safe. This looks like a bad storm and we want everyone safe.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius