ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Greg Ambrosius

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:42 am

Originally posted by Stealth SNAKE:
When do they come out and has anything been reversed/corrected as of yet this season?...thanks much... Elias announces changes on Wednesday and can update stats again on Thursday, but usually it's on Wednesday afternoon. We allow stat changes through Thursday at 6 pm ET and then our stats are final for the week. Any changes made after that are not included in the NFFC. I'll post the Elias stat changes each week going forward. I didn't do that last week, but can see if we have those as well.

[ September 21, 2011, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

renman

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by renman » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:38 am

I see Josh Freeman was credited with 2 receiving yards and passing yards. I assume that means he threw a pass that was deflected that he caught and gained two years.

Does he also get a point for the reception?

Greg Ambrosius

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 am

Originally posted by Renman:
I see Josh Freeman was credited with 2 receiving yards and passing yards. I assume that means he threw a pass that was deflected that he caught and gained two years.

Does he also get a point for the reception? Nope. Apparently the NFL does not recognize a pass batted back
to the QB as a reception but it is receiving yards. Blame the NFL for that interpretation, not the NFFC. We are using their official stats.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:05 am

I don't believe Nicks caught that pass inbounds. He looked to be out of bounds.

shralpilators

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by shralpilators » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:14 am

This happened the previous week as well in either the Thurs / Sun or Mon. night game. (missed the day games).

When I heard the call on the Nicks reception I was going to log in to see how it was scored here but didn't bother as I figured the ref just blew it verbally.

Huge mistake....

I want my 3.5!

shralpilators

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by shralpilators » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:16 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
I don't believe Nicks caught that pass inbounds. He looked to be out of bounds. I'd disagree with that. When I heard the call, I made sure to watch the replay a few times and he was in bounds all the way.

mattjb

ELIAS Stats Revisions?

Post by mattjb » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:20 am

Nicks definitely caught the ball inbounds but it was ruled an incomplete pass on the field but there was no point i n the offense challenging the call as they had the pass interference penalty.

[ September 21, 2011, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: mattjb ]