Classic League Rosters

SkinRod

Classic League Rosters

Post by SkinRod » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Im in Chicago Classic League 2 and as of now the rosters in my league are all incorrect. Is anyone else having this problem and/or know when it will be fixed.

BillyWaz

Classic League Rosters

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:20 pm

The Classic teams seem to be the only one. Primetime, Auction, etc. (other live events are up).

However, it seems to be taking TWO times to enter a starting lineup. You designate your guys, and then when you hit submit the first time, it still says empty. Do it the 2nd time, and it works.

Weird.

BONGIZMO

Classic League Rosters

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 pm

I can confirm what Billy said, only my Classic squad is incorrect, they seem to be making progress...
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

BillyWaz

Classic League Rosters

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm

My classic squad is incorrect also.

I meant everything else seems to be up, but you have to submit 2 times for lineup. :confused:

Sabretooth

Classic League Rosters

Post by Sabretooth » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 pm

The Magazine primetime teams have correct rosters but I was unable to set my lineup because it says I have too many roster spots. Basically it is set up for 19 like the classic instead of 20.

Tom Kessenich

Classic League Rosters

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 am

Originally posted by Sabretooth:
The Magazine primetime teams have correct rosters but I was unable to set my lineup because it says I have too many roster spots. Basically it is set up for 19 like the classic instead of 20. This should be fixed now. If it's not let me know.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Max Factor

Classic League Rosters

Post by Max Factor » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 am

I am getting a little concerned about all the bugs in the system and hope it does not effect opening night.
In my Classic team, they loaded Sidney Rice instead of Ray Rice. That was corrected but it now shows that I made a waiver move for that transaction and charged my FA budget $1. I am sure you can correct that.

Also, When I click on my team name which brings me to my team page the "starting lineup" that is displayed is not the same as my "starting lineup" that appears when I click on "set lineup". The upper part of the screen is correct but the lower smaller window has the wrong one. That needs to be corrected.

Is anyone else having these problems?
BTW, everyone should check their credit card statements as my was charged $350.00 for each of the O/L Championship leagues I joined but did not give me a $100.00 credit for the 3 pack. Tom has corrected it but you should check to see if it happened to you.

[ September 08, 2010, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Max Factor ]
Jeff Potok

Tom Kessenich

Classic League Rosters

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
I am getting a little concerned about all the bugs in the system and hope it does not effect opening night.
In my Classic team, they loaded Sidney Rice instead of Ray Rice. That was corrected but it now shows that I made a waiver move for that transaction and charged my FA budget $1. I am sure you can correct that.

Also, When I click on my team name which brings me to my team page the "starting lineup" that is displayed is not the same as my "starting lineup" that appears when I click on "set lineup". The upper part of the screen is correct but the lower smaller window has the wrong one. That needs to be corrected. I've contacted Geoff about the first item you listed and I've contacted our programmers about the second. We'll get these fixed.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Max Factor

Classic League Rosters

Post by Max Factor » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 am

While we are on the subject on my Primetime team my team page shows no starting line up and when I click on "set lineup" the upper part shows my lineup but the smaller window on the bottom where it says matchup it says "team has no roster for this game".
Jeff Potok

Tom Kessenich

Classic League Rosters

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:30 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
While we are on the subject on my Primetime team my team page shows no starting line up and when I click on "set lineup" the upper part shows my lineup but the smaller window on the bottom where it says matchup it says "team has no roster for this game". Jeff, I notified our programmers about the Matchup thing you described. But I just logged onto your Primetime team and your lineup is set so you're all good to go there.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich