A Special Thanks To Those Of You In NY

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:21 am

I wanted to personally say thanks to all of you for making this such a great weekend for the NFFC. I know I thanked everyone -- probably ad nauseum :D -- at each of the events Friday and Saturday, but I wanted to do so here as well. I was very pleased with how everything went. I thought Ottis Anderson was a terrific guest speaker and you guys came prepared and ready and the drafts appeared to go very smoothly.

I wasn't able to get in touch with Greg in Vegas on Saturday (I did hear that FSX.com provided showgirls at the draft -- maybe that's why? :D ) so I don't know how things went in Vegas, but I spoke with Rocky and he said everything went well in Chicago and he also raved about the group we had there.

But for my guys in NY, I just wanted to say that you really were terrific to work with. I sincerely mean that and I want to thank you for making the draft such a success and for making it a really great weekend. Good luck to everyone in the NFFC this year.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:58 pm

Vegas went smoothly. Hard to concentrate on the draft with those girls pasting labels. Meatloaf was there.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:16 pm

Yea Greg told me on Friday that Meat Loaf was going to make it. I trust he had a good time. And John, a good fantasy owner can focus on the task at hand no matter how daunting the task may be -- though I must admit I'd like a chance to test that theory with a bunch of Vegas showgirls all around when I'm drafting. :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich