Consolation Bowl Standings

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:12 am

FYI: On the Overall Standings page in the game there is a link to Consolation Total and Consolation Week 14/15/16. STATS said the Week 14 values are updated now.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:33 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
FYI: On the Overall Standings page in the game there is a link to Consolation Total and Consolation Week 14/15/16. STATS said the Week 14 values are updated now. What a low scoring week this has been so far... 172 is the highest score in the whole contest at this point.

Crazy...

Dyv

p.s. Anyone know who's starting tonight? McNair or Volek? Help a brother out, I gotta pick the right QB to play tonight
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:48 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
p.s. Anyone know who's starting tonight? McNair or Volek? Help a brother out, I gotta pick the right QB to play tonight mcnair will start, but volek will come in at halftime...or was it the other way around?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:24 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Dyv:
p.s. Anyone know who's starting tonight? McNair or Volek? Help a brother out, I gotta pick the right QB to play tonight mcnair will start, but volek will come in at halftime...or was it the other way around? [/QUOTE]Ouch. Well, in any event, I'm sure either one will outscore Plummer's Week 14 production.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:32 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
p.s. Anyone know who's starting tonight? McNair or Volek? Help a brother out, I gotta pick the right QB to play tonight mcnair will start, but volek will come in at halftime...or was it the other way around? [/QUOTE]Ouch. Well, in any event, I'm sure either one will outscore Plummer's Week 14 production.
[/QUOTE]McNair out, Billy "Big Arm" Volek is on tap. Agreed KoQ - nothing ventured, nothing gained but thank heavens I didn't waiver at the last second and plug in Plummer to be 'safe'

Dyv

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:34 pm

Originally posted by Dyv:
McNair out, Billy "Big Arm" Volek is on tap. Agreed KoQ - nothing ventured, nothing gained but thank heavens I didn't waiver at the last second and plug in Plummer to be 'safe'

Dyv what to do next week? plummer vs chiefs?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:43 pm

There's a lesson to be learned here. Pay attention.

I recorded all of the lineups as of 12 noon EST yesterday. Interestingly, almost every lineup change made between 12 noon and gametime resulted in lost points. So as not to embarrass anyone, I don't want to get into specific examples. However, some of these last minute changes resulted in **significant** (greater than 15 point) reductions.

Lesson learned? Go with your first instinct, and never look back.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:51 pm

I recorded all of the lineups as of 12 noon EST yesterday. Interestingly, almost every lineup change made between 12 noon and gametime resulted in lost points. So as not to embarrass anyone, I don't want to get into specific examples. However, some of these last minute changes resulted in **significant** (greater than 15 point) reductions.

Lesson learned? Go with your first instinct, and never look back. guess those owners should have left givens in. damn! ;)

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:15 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
McNair out, Billy "Big Arm" Volek is on tap. Agreed KoQ - nothing ventured, nothing gained but thank heavens I didn't waiver at the last second and plug in Plummer to be 'safe'

Dyv what to do next week? plummer vs chiefs?
[/QUOTE]No brainer... the Chefs can't cook up a pass defense that quickly and Plummer has been a top 5 QB going into this week. I still need Bettis to break his friggin' leg, though - taking way too many points from Duce.

Dyv

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:16 pm

Lesson learned? Go with your first instinct, and never look back. Don't be a weenie, tell us who made the 5 worst mistakes (or 10 or whatever)

Dave