NFL Suspends Suh For Two Games

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 am

Jay Glazer just Tweeted that Suh will be suspended two games by the league for his chicken-s*** behavior in the Thanksgiving day loss to the Packers.

It's possible I added the chicken-s*** part.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Money

Post by Money » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Jay Glazer just Tweeted that Suh will be suspended two games by the league for his chicken-s*** behavior in the Thanksgiving day loss to the Packers.

It's possible I added the chicken-s*** part. Probably two games pending appeal at which time they'll reduce it to one game., or do they only do that in baseball.
Joe

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 am

It would be good if they did add chicken sh** to their announcement.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 am

suh is as dirty as it comes. stomping on another player should never be done. you need to have some respect for the game and the people that are playing it. his appolgy after words shows what kind of person he is. he thanked his "true fans"....what the hell does that mean?

i think GB should have defended their player better. after the stomp suh kinda just stood there and nobody did anything to him. he should have been attack by the GB players on the field. penalty or not the players needed to stick up for the o-line guy that just got stomped on.

NorCalAtlFan

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
suh is as dirty as it comes. stomping on another player should never be done. you need to have some respect for the game and the people that are playing it. his appolgy after words shows what kind of person he is. he thanked his "true fans"....what the hell does that mean?

i think GB should have defended their player better. after the stomp suh kinda just stood there and nobody did anything to him. he should have been attack by the GB players on the field. penalty or not the players needed to stick up for the o-line guy that just got stomped on. that was the most comical thing I've read in a while. suh should never have "stomped" but then he should have been attack(sic). priceless

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:44 am

i think GB should have defended their player better. after the stomp suh kinda just stood there and nobody did anything to him. he should have been attack by the GB players on the field. penalty or not the players needed to stick up for the o-line guy that just got stomped on. I disagree. You can't lower yourself to the level of the opposition. That only hurts your team as well. I'm sure the Packer players wanted to retaliate but the smart move to make there is do nothing. That puts the Lions at the disadvantage and doesn't do anything to put your team in harm's way as well.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:54 am

Originally posted by NorCalAtlFan:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:

i think GB should have defended their player better. after the stomp suh kinda just stood there and nobody did anything to him. he should have been attack by the GB players on the field. penalty or not the players needed to stick up for the o-line guy that just got stomped on. that was the most comical thing I've read in a while. suh should never have "stomped" but then he should have been attack(sic). priceless
[/QUOTE]come on man, you have to defend your teammates.....you see it all the time. a guy gets chooped block and his team comes to his defense. the GB guy got stomped on so i guess people should hug and kiss and let it go. this isn't flag football.... :rolleyes:

NorCalAtlFan

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 am

my point was that you say suh is as dirty as they come and stomping should never be done. but then you would urge/condone green bay players attacking him? there is a disconnect there i'm not following.

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 am

Originally posted by NorCalAtlFan:
my point was that you say suh is as dirty as they come and stomping should never be done. but then you would urge/condone green bay players attacking him? there is a disconnect there i'm not following. One could also make the claim that Suh was retaliating against being cut. Which is true if you watch closely. He obviously went about it wrong and it was out in the open after the play. I'm sure players find ways to get even on the field in a more inconspicuous fashion.

The Packer lineman did the smart thing in not retaliating. He's protecting the NFL MVP on nearly every snap. It would be foolish to get tossed out of a game and not be able to do that with your best players.

I agree with you though, you can't be disgusted with Suh's actions if you would condone the opposition attacking him in a form of retaliation.
Go Big Red!

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 am

i think GB should have defended their player better. after the stomp suh kinda just stood there and nobody did anything to him. he should have been attack by the GB players on the field. penalty or not the players needed to stick up for the o-line guy that just got stomped on. I don't think the majority of the players on the field saw what happened, so it's hard to say they didn't come to his defense.

Truthfully I think a 2 game suspension seems kind of over the top to me. I heard and accepted his version of the events. Why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch?

While he was attempting to get up (slamming guys head into the turf REPEATEDLY) another GB lineman did come over and try to get him to stop getting up (slamming guys head into turf). Remember? Because that was when he was being jostled and lost his balance (stomped on the guys arm).

I don't know what else to say you heard it straight from the man's mouth. He even mentioned that God saw it too!!!

I think you rabblerousers should go bother someone else. This poor guy has been unjustly persecuted. I heard he was so shaken by the entire event he could barely shoot up his daily steroid injection.

Very sad. very very sad indeed. :rolleyes:
Pat Sorge