Greg, please help Las Vegas #8..

Mankind

Post by Mankind » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:48 am

Greg, we have 5-6 teams that has a legit shot at winning the league. The problem is MIAMI CANES has just quit the league, starts bye week players, benches premium players and starts mediocore players. This team has not even checked on his roster in over a week...doesnt' respond to e-mails, plain doesn't give a %#&@. Can't we at least have his line-up set with starting players..The first four weeks this team was competitive and know it is a disadvantage to the teams who have already played MIAMI CANES.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:57 am

solution is all-play or some variation. H2H is just getting outdated for the serious owners. i guess we need to wait until we have enough serious owners before the H2H format is thrown into the trash heap (where it belongs).
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:06 pm

A moron like that should be tarred and feathered. Or better yet...he should have to spend a weekend with Rosie O'Donnell at a Bollywood film festival.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:33 pm

Originally posted by Primo:
A moron like that should be tarred and feathered. Or better yet...he should have to spend a weekend with Rosie O'Donnell at a Bollywood film festival. He deserves the harshest of penalties: Dinner and a movie with Tony Siragusa.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Mankind

Post by Mankind » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Snake,
Take a look at the standings in Las Vegas #8 and you will see six teams are in it with not much difference between total points and H2H from 1-6. That's what sucks about this team just saying the Hell with it with the rest of the schedule.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
HOWEVER the point that ShortsWetting Man made on another thread about the fun being taken out of the h2h competition "fun"????? i've been playing this game for years and i can tell u there is nothing "fun" about H2H competition.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?