I'm Chatting NOW

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:10 am

I was going to post this earlier but got sidetracked. I'm here for the afternoon so let's have ourselves a chat.

What have you all got?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Captain Hook

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:15 am

Chatting with yourself?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 am

Hopefully not.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Captain Hook

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Captain Hook » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:17 am

Okay - when you get back Tom, how do you see the Packers doing on Sunday versus the Colts?

Is Grant healed enough to take advantage of the Colts porous run defense?

Coltsfan

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:21 am

Does Roy Williams have more, less, or about the same immediate value with the Cowboys?

Does McDonald/Furrey have any value at all in Detroit?

Who will be the fantay winner in Dallas with BJ starting at QB - Barber, Witten, TO, or do the all lose?

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 am

Originally posted by Captain Hook:
Okay - when you get back Tom, how do you see the Packers doing on Sunday versus the Colts?

Is Grant healed enough to take advantage of the Colts porous run defense? I think this is the week where Grant finally goes off. Then again, I said that last week too. But I really mean it this week.

I think the Packers have a chance to win. I do not expect Addai to play and that helps but it's going to come down to which defense can make plays in the passing game. I think the Packers have a better chance in that regard.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Does Roy Williams have more, less, or about the same immediate value with the Cowboys?

Does McDonald/Furrey have any value at all in Detroit?

Who will be the fantay winner in Dallas with BJ starting at QB - Barber, Witten, TO, or do the all lose? 1. I'd say it's better if for no other reason than he gets into a much better situation. But he still could be closer to a WR3 than a WR1.

2. I don't think either one had any value. If Williams didn't have any value, why would a WR who isn't anywhere near as talented?

3. Witten wins in the passing game. Barber wins because they'll have to run more (and Felix Jones could be out for a month).
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kapefear

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 am

Tom,words out of Indy camp is ADDIA'S hamstring is worst than expected.They resigned one back and added another of the practice squad.Knowing how Indy's worked in the past and not rushing injuried players back and making sure their ready for the playoffs.My question is Rhodes is available in one of my leagues,is he worth a BIG plunge in the waiver wire and if so what can I expect from him as I'd be using him in the flex...

Tom Kessenich

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:27 am

Originally posted by kapefear:
Tom,words out of Indy camp is ADDIA'S hamstring is worst than expected.They resigned one back and added another of the practice squad.Knowing how Indy's worked in the past and not rushing injuried players back and making sure their ready for the playoffs.My question is Rhodes is available in one of my leagues,is he worth a BIG plunge in the waiver wire and if so what can I expect from him as I'd be using him in the flex... I'll let everyone decide for themselves how much to spend on Rhodes but he clearly will be a top WW option this week. And I also think Addai's injury is worse than the team is saying. In fact, I'd strongly bet on that being the case.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

kapefear

I'm Chatting NOW

Post by kapefear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 am

Tom,I have MB111 also in one leagu,Idrated CHOICE knowing that FELIX would be BARBERS backup,BUT ALSO KNOWING THAT choice WOULD SEE SOME ACTION IF SOMETHING HAPPENED.My question is , Should I backup BARBER and spend less this week on CHOICE or sit and wait and if something happens spend $500 on CHOICE knowing FELIX could be out for one month....