Las Vegas Auction League Selection Order

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:55 am

I will be at all three drafts in Vegas.
On Sat after the draft will be in a sports book watching LSU crush Oregon State.
I do think a run at a repeat National Championship is possible this year.
This team is loaded on talent and most likely better overall but with a much more difficult schedule. I will bring my Championship ring to show off to any USC fans.

Derek
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

Kevin L

Post by Kevin L » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:59 am

Lumpy, let's get together for a beer, especially for the game. I have a buddy from Mandeville coming over for the draft as well.
See you then
Dr Hood

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:49 am

Not in the Auction, but terribly bored so I thought I would point out to Dr. Hood and Derek that unfortunately for LSU and USC fans the Natl Champ will be from a mid major this year...Watch as we roll over Washinton and K-State in weeks 1 and 2 and then just slide along undefeated to be the first mid major BCS team.....SEE U ALL SATURDAY IN VEGAS
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:50 am

Not in the Auction, but terribly bored so I thought I would point out to Dr. Hood and Derek that unfortunately for LSU and USC fans the Natl Champ will be from a mid major this year...Watch as we roll over Washinton and K-State in weeks 1 and 2 and then just slide along undefeated to be the first mid major BCS team.....SEE U ALL SATURDAY IN VEGAS
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain

Kevin L

Post by Kevin L » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:56 am

Fresno, I'll take a little action against that thought process....
Bring it on

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:02 am

Ahhhh but until the second game all hope still exists.....at least our starting QB did not tear a chest muscle going into this year.
-- Mark Twain