Sorry For Any Roster Miscues

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:07 am

I apologize for the scrambling we did yesterday to update everyone's roster as we had some miscues involving top players like Andre Johnson and Steven Jackson, Brad Johnson and Jeff Reed on teams. We used a template from STATS to enter all of the rosters and it included STATS' entire data base that also included Albert Johnson (WR Houston) and Bethel Johnson and someone named Shaun Jackson. In our haste to get all of the entries in quickly, we here at KP made some lineup errors involving these players.

Going forward, this won't happen again as we'll use player ID numbers to enter the rosters and the ID numbers will be on the sticker boards. It will actually be quicker and more efficient. That process will be in place starting with baseball.

Again, the errors occurred on our end, not STATS' and we apologize for making you scramble to check over your rosters again. We'll shoot for 100 percent efficiency next time.

On one other note, the username and passwords became more of a problem this year than in past years. Going forward, once you sign up online you'll automatically receive a username and a password and that will avoid the confusion. Even if you lose that after your signup, I'll have access to that and we'll be able to get that to you sooner than we did this year.

These are two easy problems to correct and I promise we will going forward. Now just concentrate on your teams and get the right starters in your lineup. Good luck to ALL of you in the hunt for the $100,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

lumpy463

Post by lumpy463 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:20 am

Greg,

Thanks for all your effort.
I now can access all my teams.
Only one last mistake.
I should have Jeff Reed the kicker, not Josh Reed the receiver in LV Main Event 4.

Derek "Lumpy" Anderson
Derek "Lumpy" Anderson

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:00 am

Greg, using Stats inc myself for baseball and hoops, you need to get the player ID numbers and give those to Stats. Those ID numbers can also be found on Yahoo sports by putting your mouse over the player ID link. That'll solve your problem. I can enter an entire league in 15 minutes with those ID's by hand.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:07 am

still no Ult league access for gekko. i got everything else
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:09 am

I'll contact STATS Gordon.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:41 am

Originally posted by UFS:
Greg, using Stats inc myself for baseball and hoops, you need to get the player ID numbers and give those to Stats. Those ID numbers can also be found on Yahoo sports by putting your mouse over the player ID link. That'll solve your problem. I can enter an entire league in 15 minutes with those ID's by hand. Yup, I totally understand. Going forward, this will be done through FJ Fantasy Sports and STATS. Lesson learned!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:44 am

Greg,

Just noticed this one. On my DC team in Chicago (I'm your Huckleberry), they gave me RB Casey Moore of Arizona, and it should be WR Clarence Moore of Baltimore.

Thanks!

BillyWaz

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:21 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Greg,

Just noticed this one. On my DC team in Chicago (I'm your Huckleberry), they gave me RB Casey Moore of Arizona, and it should be WR Clarence Moore of Baltimore.

Thanks!

BillyWaz Should be fixed ASAP. Sorry Billy.

BC13

Post by BC13 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:34 am

Greg,

I still do not have access to the Chicago auction league team, should be under Route Collectors w/Jeff.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:05 am

Originally posted by Brian Clampitt:
Greg,

I still do not have access to the Chicago auction league team, should be under Route Collectors w/Jeff. My partner speaks? Nice job - your total posts are now up to 2. :eek: