Chicago, Las Vegas, New York Venues Looking Good

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanks to Rob Benetti for suggesting a new venue in Chicago this year and a special thanks to Sandi Kleemann for hooking me up with the right contact person at this new venue. I went to the Windy City on Thursday to personally check it out and it won me over in a big way. I think we're going to lock in this space for Labor Day weekend and it might even be our new venue for NFBC drafts next March in baseball.

We are in the process of finalizing contracts in all three of our major draft cities and with any luck we'll unveil all of this next week. Interestingly, each city will have a new draft venue for the NFFC, which should be more fun for our members. I'm excited about all of the new draft sites in Las Vegas, New York and Chicago and I look forward to announcing them individually next week. Should be fun and unique in each city.

And guess what? Along with those three cities and our online draft options for the two main events, we might even have another venue to announce. We're working on some other possible options that our NFBC veterans may like. Stay tuned as we should have all of this finalized soon. We know we are almost four months away from NFFC Draft Day and it's time to get everything unveiled, and we plan to do that next week. In fact, Tom and I are flying to St. Louis on Monday and will work with the IT department to get the site rolled out and Registration live soon. It's time.

Sorry for the long off-season, but we're excited about the offerings and draft sites we have for you. It's the most aggressive plan we've ever had in the NFFC and there should be something for everyone. Sorry I was out of touch the last two days, but I was on the road checking out some venues and taking care of business. Hopefully we can showcase everything in the next few days.

Thanks all for your patience. We'll reward you for that.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm

We can all remain patient, Greg.

If anything, you've certainly earned the benefit of the doubt over the years.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sat May 01, 2010 3:45 am

Will Fanball and the NFFC be the first option for an overseas/International draft site?

I hope it's Amsterdam!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat May 01, 2010 4:21 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Will Fanball and the NFFC be the first option for an overseas/International draft site?

I hope it's Amsterdam! Is going on a cruise ship international? Didn't you propose that we do drafts on a cruise ship? Or maybe that was Dyv, who felt a March cruise ship NFBC draft would be PERFECT.

Thanks again Rob. We are good to go at your recommended site. Great, great venue for our NFFC friends in the Windy City, both Friday and Saturday. Should be a blast.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Dirty Deeds

Post by Dirty Deeds » Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 am

What ? A Fantasy Draft Cruise ? Now that would really be awesome !