Anquan Bolden 31st overall pick???

shoofster

Anquan Bolden 31st overall pick???

Post by shoofster » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:22 am

There's a New Day Dawning and we can look back and assess how we/others did. While I heard of some strange draft selections, Division #1 in Chicago certainly had very little of it. Was different draft strategies as one can see with my team (div #1/pk 6). Felt that if others wanted to continue the run on RB's I'd try to grab the WR's. Since I didnt get one of the 6 RB's I wanted I went with a value pick-R. Moss. On the return trip, after 9 more RB's went, I again went with the value pick of Ward. Had every intention of grabbing a rb in round 3 but 7 more went and I was again stuck with taking a value pick ie, S Smith. Was happy to get Dunn in the 4th as the west coast offense should be good to him. Had targeted 2 other RB's that I wanted late but Jackson and J Jones both got taken before I was slotting them. So ended up with Smith. Grabbed for Hollings when he got close to where I figured I could not wait longer. Had hoped for a better QB but sacrificed there too. In the end I was suprised by my team as I am a RB junkie. He's to letting the draft dictate what picks I make but dam, wish I had one RB stud.