Kahuna contest not doing well

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:56 am

John, the guest speaker in Chicago will be Dan Jiggetts, the former Bears' lineman and NFL commentator. Dan was a guest speaker at our trade conference last summer in Chicago and was outstanding. The guy has some great ideas for fantasy football and has terrific insight into the game and some great stories to share about his days as a roommate of Walter Payton's. The folks in Chicago are going to have fun talking to Dan. Great guy.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:36 pm

I applaud anyone who tries to make it in the business world. Takes guts! I'll leave it at that.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:11 am

My post and thier resonse: Walla Walla:
No one is knocking your right to draft in any league you want.
However if anyone is looking for a true high stakes game than the NFFC is the way to go. 100,000 vs 20,000. The NFFC is a true high stakes game.
Top group of players and the best group of Gamers in the fantasy world running it. Anyone shopping with ideas of hitting it big should check ot the NFFC.

Response from: Michael A. Nazarek
Co-Founder of Fantasy VIPs : :
don't believe they have guaranteed their top prize, have they? I didn't think so.
And what makes their group or players better than our's? Yeah, I don't think you can answer that one either.

Response: I don't believe they have guaranteed their top prize, have they?"
Yes the NFFC has guaranteed $100,000. I say again the NFFC has guaranteed $100,000!!!!! One more time $100,000 is guaranteed
at the "fantasyfootballchampionship.com". But this is not a knock
at Kahuna. I was just pointing out that if someone wants to play for real big money the NFFC is the way to go.

KahunaSports

Post by KahunaSports » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:15 am

Just so everyone knows, our players are just as passionate about our leagues as you guys are. It has been good to see posts from both events on each others boards and will help fuel the events this year and for future.

Again, all you guys are welcome to come play in our poker event at Binion's with Refrigerator Perry.

Have a great time in Las Vegas.
James Mesick, Commissioner
Kahuna Sports
http://www.kahunasports.com

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:27 am

No problem. Our guys are busy taking calls for the real high stakes game.