Draft Order: 1 Through 14 and Back Up

Greg Ambrosius

Draft Order: 1 Through 14 and Back Up

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:21 am

Just as a clarification, all of the postings for each league list the order you will be drafting in the first round and we go back up in the even-numbered rounds 14 through 1. Just wanted to make sure we were all clear on the serpentine draft order. That has been stated thoroughly on the boards many times, but there may have been some confusion elsewhere. Today's listings show the first through 14 picks in the first round for every league we have.

I understand that everyone wishes they had the perfect draft pick, but in 2004 I'm not sure there is such a thing. Good luck to everyone no matter where you draft from and may the best team win. I look forward to the friendly banter on the Message Boards over the next five days and I REALLY can't wait for Draft Day to start.

I will likely be out of touch over the next days, so as the Wizard did in the Wizard of Oz, I leave Emerald City to the Scarecrow, Tom Kessenich, who has just been given more brains. I hope he can run these boards the next two days better than I have.

I will see everyone in Las Vegas and will be online when I land tomorrow. All is good. If you still have an interest in competing in the NFFC, contact Tom at [email protected] or me at [email protected] as we would like to have one person on a waiting list in each city. You just never know what might happen. Thanks everyone.

[ August 30, 2004, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius