Do You Want To Help Get Your Lineups Entered?

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:20 am

You guys can sign me up to handle all of Chicago.

As long as I have the list of owners and teams for each league I can have the spreadsheets set up prior to Saturday. Filling out the spreadsheets will be as easy as “Ctl C” “Ctl V” for each cell. I have about six hours worth of batteries for the laptop, so it won’ be a problem.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:20 am

I can probably do it in the leagues I'm in. I will fill in the spreadsheets after the draft or during the breaks. Either way I'll have it done by the days you are talking about.
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:23 am

Can I lay those odds? :D When these drafts finally get underway and I know every owner has shown up in all three cities, and I know all of our draft boards and draft facilitators and KP employees have shown up, when I give the go-ahead to start drafting, that's when I will go to the bar and enjoy myself as I hear a chorus of NFL players' names being hollered out. At that time, as Rafiki said in The Lion King, "It is done!"
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:28 am

Nathan, if you really want to volunteer for each league in Chicago, that's above and beyond the call of duty. Let's see if we get some other volunteers for that city and go from there. But I'll let Rocky know you're interested. Thanks.

Follow-up, Nathan if we don't get any additional volunteers, we'll take you up on that offer. We'll be posting the leagues and draft orders Monday night/Tuesday AM at the very latest so you should have everything there.

[ August 27, 2004, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:33 am

No problem. Like I said I could have the spreadsheets already set up going into Saturday. Populating the data is as simple as copying the player’s names from my master draft board and pasting it into the columns I set up beforehand for each team. My guess is it would take under 30 minutes per league and I could do it immediately following the draft. Plus I’ll have a partner there, so I’ll have my league done the minute the draft is complete.

jsferenc

Post by jsferenc » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:06 am

Originally posted by Superpion:
"Hey, how did that JSF guy manage to stockpile LT, Holmes, Harrison and Holt on the SAME team?" You are incorrect. It was LT, Holmes, MOSS, and Holt.

Josh
Josh Ferenc

2005 National Fantasy Football Champion. Time for the sequel!

If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing!