Wednesday Chat

Tom Kessenich

Wednesday Chat

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:18 am

Palmer absolutely; Brooks probably; doubtful for Pennington and unlikely for McNair.

Dave, we picked the Satellite league yesterday. You got the first pick and I even gave you grief about it. Think you can make it on time for this one? :D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mikeybok

Wednesday Chat

Post by mikeybok » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:27 am

Originally posted by Dyv:
Fisher the reason you aren't able to access the mocks is that it would be unfair to competitors for someone to 'get a book' on someone just because they are playing in these early drafts. I realize it would be beneficial for you to get ADP and other information, but I would be strongly opposed to this data being accessed by others I might compete against. Pay $100 and check it out ;)

Dave I agree with Dave ... if you want to see one for nothing ... check the Fantasy Sports magazine out. it's got two!

Why should you get the benifit of seeing how I draft ... when I don't get the benifit of seeing how you draft? sounds like an even dumber idea when you figure you would pay nothing to get my draft information ... and I would pay $250 to NOT get yours.

Nice try!

Mike
Hakuna Matata!

Dyv

Wednesday Chat

Post by Dyv » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:32 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

Dave, we picked the Satellite league yesterday. You got the first pick and I even gave you grief about it. Think you can make it on time for this one? :D LOL, I missed it!

#1 pick? I'm going to freeze under pressure!!!

See you there!

Dave
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Route Collectors

Wednesday Chat

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:34 am

Dave
I think you should take Alexander. You can't let me have all the glory this year. :D

Route Collectors

Wednesday Chat

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:50 am

Tom

When are you taking off for NYC? Surely You need to be there by Wednesday so you can make sure all the local bars have their liscenses up to date. :D

Tom Kessenich

Wednesday Chat

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:52 am

I'm leaving Thursday morning and arriving around noon. Hopefully I'll sample some of the NY nightlife on Thursday night so you Draft Champion guys better take it easy on me Friday. That's all I'm sayin. :D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

khandy29

Wednesday Chat

Post by khandy29 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:05 am

if u have the #4 pick in your draft who would you go with if u had a choice between Edge, Deuce McCallister or McGahee? They all have ?'s as Willis has no QB, the Saints have no D and are in a conference with 3 top 10 defenses and the Colts love to pass...

Tom Kessenich

Wednesday Chat

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:06 am

Edge without a doubt. He's in the best offense and he's a yardage machine. The TDs are the question but if Manning's TDs come down (which is more than likely) I think we'll see Edge's go up a bit. He's my No. 4 pick without hesitation unless one of my Top 3 (LT, Alexander or Holmes) are still on the board.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich