I'm Here For You This Morning

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:29 am

If anyone has ANY trouble with their rosters or setting their starting lineups this morning, I'm at 715-445-4612, ext. 284. I'll do what I can to help you out. I have to split before the afternoon games to watch the Packers :D but otherwise I'm yours for the time being. Call or e-mail and I'll be your personal IT helper. Good luck everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greenlight30

Post by Greenlight30 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:29 am

Greg...what do you do if you are used to living on the east coast but for college are on the West Coast and have to wake up at 9:30 to see Football Games!!!! Plus ASU just went down to LSU (was a great game though)
Good Luck everyone this season.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:54 am

Originally posted by Greenlight30:
Greg...what do you do if you are used to living on the east coast but for college are on the West Coast and have to wake up at 9:30 to see Football Games!!!! Plus ASU just went down to LSU (was a great game though)
Good Luck everyone this season. Yeah, I just got back from Los Angeles and couldn't quite get used to the TV ads for 10 a.m. Fox Football. Fortunately these days I have kids waking me up well before kickoff, so I never miss a game. But for young 'ens like yourself, the best thing you can do is set your starting lineups the night before, set the alarm clock for 9:59 and then just roll out to the ol' couch in front of the tube and hang out for 9 hours of football! :D Studies can wait until later! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:06 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Greenlight30:
Good Luck everyone this season. Yeah, I just got back from Los Angeles and couldn't quite get used to the TV ads for 10 a.m. Fox Football. Fortunately these days I have kids waking me up well before kickoff, so I never miss a game. But for young 'ens like yourself, the best thing you can do is set your starting lineups the night before, set the alarm clock for 9:59 and then just roll out to the ol' couch in front of the tube and hang out for 9 hours of football! :D Studies can wait until later! ;)
[/QUOTE]10AM - Breakfast game 1
1pm - Lunch game 2
5pm - dinner ESPN game

8pm - say hello to wifey

no need to stay up late.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:50 am

I have to split before the afternoon games to watch the Packers You might have been better off staying wherever you were and watching Sponge Bob with the kiddies. ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:45 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
quote: I have to split before the afternoon games to watch the Packers You might have been better off staying wherever you were and watching Sponge Bob with the kiddies. ;) [/QUOTE]Oh, that was brutal. And the worst thing is that the Lions played just bad enough to keep that sorry-ass Packers' team in the game long enough to make you watch the entire thing. It was like 10-3 forever and you had a feeling that Favre would pull this one out. But not without Walker as the receiving corps is brutal without him.

Harrington was awful. Favre and the Packers' offensive line wasn't much better. Sherman gave up on the run WAY too early. Overall, it was a pathetic offensive exhibition by both teams and a waste of three hours of my day! :(

But the sun should be shining at Lambeau Field on Sunday when we get to do it all over again against the Brownies. Somehow I think I'll be smiling as the third hour of the tailgate party gets underway! :D

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:23 am

I think you'll be smiling, Greg - but will you be sober enough to watch the game?

The Lions were so pitiful I'm not even going to mention the victory in any 'woo woo' kind of fashion...

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!